View Poll Results: Why Choose Orchids International School?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quality of Education

7 100.00%
  • Students - Teacher Ratio

3 42.86%
  • School Management

4 57.14%
  • Extra-curricular activities

4 57.14%
  • Parents involvement with the school

5 71.43%
  • Creative Thinking

2 28.57%
  • Continuous Monitoring of your Child's Progress

2 28.57%
  • Safety

5 71.43%
  • Transportation

4 57.14%
  • Fees

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Orchids International School Feedback

Orchids International School Feedback

Hello Parents,

I am looking for school admission in Orchids School in Bangalore. Can anyone share your views if you have already taken admissions there...

Thanks..

Academics and extra-curricular activities at Orchids the International School in Bangalore is excellent. The events that involve parents and children enhances the relationship with the school. I am happy that my kid is studying in one of the best CBSE schools in Bangalore.

I dont know about this school per se but fact of the matter is that all these international schools have a lot of facilities which enable our kids to enjoy their childhood instead of just keeping their heads buried in books all day. the international schools curriculum puts a lot of importance on all-round education, not just textual knowledge. hence, any international school is advisable until the state overhauls its education methods.

Orchids international school encourages all the children equally because the student-to-teacher ratio is less where children get individual attention. It is easy for the teachers to monitor each child's progress. The school provides various opportunities for the children to learn and think in a different way. This is achieved by conducting events where some of the events involve parent's participation.