+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maple Bear Sarjapur Road?

Maple Bear Sarjapur Road?

Hi,
    Anybody sending their kids to Maple Bear Sarjapur Road? Any feedback? I am looking for playgroup cum half-day care facility in Sarjapur Road. Any help in this regard would be truly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Confused Mommy

Hi to all the mommy

If you are looking for a preschool then "Sunbird Early Learning" is your answer. My son goes to to this school from past 1 year. he is very happy and so are all the other kids and their parents. My son is very reserved and took a long time adjusting. He even cried for an entire month to go to school. But now i am happy that i could go through that phase without changing my mind.
    Sunbird early learning is an International school. Many expats choose this school for there innovative method of teaching.

You can also visit there play center in "PLAY ARENA"
    The school is just behind Maple bear kasavanahalli sarjapur road. Before lake shore homes entrance the right turn.

They have camera service..that means complete transperency.. you can see whats goin on in the daycare.. i really liked it for my son, he's been goin there for 1.5 years now and we have no complaints..

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member

shzz

This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things. Zonnepanelen Gilze en Rijen

Nice blog. Found this while searching through Verwarmen met een warmtepomp

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Zonnepanelen installateur

If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. Airco in 2021

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Zonnepanelen plaatsen

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Warmtepomp premies

I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Zonnepanelen 2021

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Airconditioning in 2021

Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Zonnepanelen installateur Limburg

I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! Premies warmtepomp

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Zonnepanelen Goirle

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Airconditioning op maat

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepanelen installateur Noord-Brabant

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Warmtepomp plaatsen

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Zonnepanelen Halderberge

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Airco op maat

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Zonnepanelen Eersel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast