+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do Kids Need Vitamin Supplements to be Healthy?

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Do Kids Need Vitamin Supplements to be Healthy?

What does your child’s diet consist of? Do you think your child needs vitamin and mineral supplements to be healthy? How can you ensure that your child is growing up to be healthy?
    To read the related article, click here.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    i think they do need some supplements from time to time.. its a very sickly disease filled world! and the health of people just keeps on deteriorating,,
    fruits and vegetables are also not healthy now a days..they are filled with pesticides and all! how can we keep our kids healthy if they are being attacked by germs and diseases all th time and their immune system needs to fight all the tim! vitamin pills will help boost the immune system.. its required..

I do not think kids need vitamin supplements if they are provided with right nutrition. Kids seldom have the right nutrition so they may need supplements but supplements should be given only after consulting pediatrician. Getting nutrients from food directly is readily absorbed and utilised fully then from supplements. Natural sources are always better than supplements so I would never go for these unless the child has deficiency.

No, giving your child multivitamin supplements are not recommended as most kids get the nutrients they need from their diet. However, if you feel your child is constantly getting ill or has week bones, you can visit a paediatrician.

I'm planing fruits and a healthy diet for my child. He is also taking vitamins as we know our body needs vitamins in a small quantity for proper growth. I'm also looking for an online store to Buy adderall online 30 mg. It helps to cure hyperactivity and sleep disorder. You can visit the site to get it at a discount. It doesn't have any side effects and you can get it without the doctor's prescription.

Where to buy pain medication online

I'm planing healthy diet for my children which include eating of much fruits. they are also taking vitamins as we know our body needs vitamins in a small quantity for proper growth. I'm also looking for an online store to Buy Percocet Online. It helps to cure moderate to severe painr. You can Zilla Online Shop to get it at a discount. It doesn't have any side effects and you can get it without the doctor's prescription.

I don't think kids should be given vitamin supplements. They should get their vitamins naturally. Although, if you want to know How to stay erect longer without pills, visit the link shared in this comment. It will help you out.

I'm planing healthy diet for my children which include eating of much fruits. they are also taking vitamins as we know our body needs vitamins in a small quantity for proper growth. I'm also looking for an online store to Buy dilaudid Online. It helps to cure moderate to severe pain. You can go to Happy Online Shop to get it at a discount. It doesn't have any side effects and you can get it without the doctor's prescription.

What sets BodyLogicMD apart in the field of hormone therapy and personalized health solutions, and how can reading BodyLogicMD reviews guide individuals towards achieving better health and well-being?

Hi! In recent years, hormone therapy has become very popular among people who want to improve their health. With its unique approach to health, BodyLogicMD has gained significant popularity among people seeking personalized health solutions. You can read more about the company's services in BodyLogicMD reviews and you may want to use their services to get quality solutions to your health problems.