+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vegetable grwoing

Vegetable grwoing

My son wants to grow vegetables, but we live in an apartment and it is not possible here. How can I grow vegetables in pots? Which vegetables can be grown easily in pots and what do we need for them? please give me some tips.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi, It is a nice idea to involve kids in gardening. they will learn a lot and will also be able to enjoy vegetables that they have grown themselves. It is possible to grow vegetables in pots as suggested by Pallavi. You must take care to water your vegetables regularly, taking care not to water too much. Also fertilizers are a must for proper growth of the vegetables. You can grow any vegetable as long as you choose a big pot. There are also 'mini' varieties of vegetables that have been specifically bred to do well in small spaces and look attractive.

Try growing potatoes, tomatoes, cucumber, and peepers. they are easy growing vegetables and do not require much maintenance.

It is possible to grow vegetables in pots. Use pots large enough to accommodate the root mass of the plant you intend to grow. To keep mature plants from toppling over, the pot should be about one-third as deep as the mature plant is high. Start with simple vegetables such as cucumbers, bitter gourds, beans or capsicums. Water regularly and also add fertilizers. This would be enough for your son to start his vegetable growing lessons.

As we overall in all consider endless worthwhile of science and headway on the planet at any rate fantastically, there are some shocking impacts furthermore. You may also read grademiners review fro your more kind info as nations a noteworthy aspect of the time talk about wars which isn't exceptional since science has changed the weapons and made sad atomic and atomic bombs.

rikdas's Avatar Junior Member

surveys

Online surveys are very popular at present. The Whataburger Customer Survey is an online survey designed by Whataburger restaurants to help measure your satisfaction on services and products offered by the restaurant. https://whataburgersurvey.me/