+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 24 hour creche service

24 hour creche service

I have a serious issue. My husband is in the States and I am staying here with my toddler son. The problem is that my office is sending me for an important conference to another place. I have declined the offer stating the reason that I cannot leave my son, but still they want me to attend the conference. It is one day affair. Now I am in a sticky situation as how can i leave my son. I do not have any relatives living here and cannot burden my friends. Is there any creche that can take care of my son for a day?

You have a valid reason for declining the offer. How can your boss force you into something that you cannot do. I think that you should again decline the offer as your son must be your priority. You have to take stand. As for a 24 hr creche service, I do not think any of the creche provide such a service. I would suggest you to think again.

I know of a creche that provides 24 hr care service. It is Innocentious Creche. It is in Shastri Nagar. I got to know about this creche through an advertisement but am not aware how it is. You can plan a visit and find it out yourself. Here's the complete address:
    SD-537, Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad, Pin-201002

I know of a creche that provides 24 hr care service. It is Innocentious Creche. It is in Shastri Nagar. I got to know about this creche through an advertisement but am not aware how it is. You can plan a visit and find it out yourself. Here's the complete address:
    SD-537, Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad, Pin-201002