+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time for adoption

Time for adoption

I have had three miscarriages. I am shattered because of my miscarriages so am now thinking of adopting a baby. I Want to know that how much time does it take to adopt a baby?

Hi guys,

I am reposting the info i have already posted in my post "Kids ready for legal adoption". If you guys are still waiting to identify a child, there are kids(girls) available for adoption. They are legally free and ready to come home, if your home study is complete.

The agency details are below :
    Nehru Seva sangh, bhawanipatna, Orissa.

This info in ONLY to help prospective parents and the kids looking for parents. There is no other false motive in posting this info.

Hope someone in benefited.

Regards
    Usha

Adoption is a tedious process as it involves legal matters so it does take some time. sometimes it can be over in three months but at other times, it may take longer. There are lot of matters that need to be handled in adoption hence it is a lengthy process. At the first meeting with social worker basic information on adoptions will be received.Once the papers are ready, the social worker visits home.A detailed report about the adoptive family is produced by the social worker to the agency.Home study report is to be given and then only the paper work for adoption starts.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I too have filed for an adoption of a girl child in Kolkata. I have submitted the required documents and have completed the first session of counseling with the agency.I am now waiting for my next session. Lets see how much time will it take. Will update you soon.

Hi Kiran,

I may help you in this.

All d best