+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unique return gift ideas

Unique return gift ideas

What return gifts are ideal for 6-7 year olds? I do not want to give the common ones such as pencil boxes, water bottles or colours. Please suggest something unique so that it is remembered for a long time. Thanks.

Getting return gifts for kids is a difficult task as to think of something that is liked by each and every kid is not easy. When choosing return gifts, try to go for the ones that appeal to different age group kids. DIY kits are very good for kids as they will love making things themselves. I also observed that kids like puzzles. Binoculars also appeal to both boys and girls alike. Hope these ideas are of help to you.

Last month I attended a birthday party with my kid and I was quite amazed with the choice of return gifts. Thet had given a personalized photo frame as return gifts. each photoframe had a cartoon character and the name of the child printed on it. Needless to say the kids were quite excited.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I think DIY kits are really cool. i had seen DIY paper craft kit and found it pretty interesting. It comes with simple instructions and every kid can do it on his own. there are some small toy sets such as car set and doll set that work well for small kids. the basic tip for choosing gifts is that it should have a novelty factor.