+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best International Schools in Bangalore

Best International Schools in Bangalore

What are the best international schools in Bangalore? Kindly give the location and other facilities available.

Hi Payal,

I am not sure of the big list of schools in Bangalore. But I have taken admission for my kid in Orchids The International School after visiting their campus. I would love to know other schools as well.

Hi Riya,

I am very much excited to see an Orchidean parent here in India Parenting. My kid is also studying in Orchids school in nursery class.

Hi,

I feel Inventure Academy is a best international school affiliated to ICSE as well as IGCSE. located in Whitefield, Bangalore. These school make it a point to adopt teaching methods which shall be best suited to children of the particular age group.

For pre-primary and primary, I feel Orchids school in Bangalore is doing an incredible job for the students. The events, curriculum and other activities shape every child to achieve excellence. There are articles about this school keep coming up to prove their unique approach to education.

Orchids has started many branches in Bangalore which shows a positive sign of growth within a stipulated time frame. The learning method is inspiring and the activities make the children to develop their cognitive and motor skills to a great extent...