+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tennis classes in Marathalli

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Tennis classes in Marathalli

I stay in Marathalli. I want to enroll my son in tennis classes. Is there any good tennis classes around this area? My son is now 5 yrs old. I would also like to know if this is the right age for teaching him tennis?

In tennis lessons for beginners, players will learn the basic strokes of tennis, exercises that help to acquire and consolidate the basic skills of playing tennis. If you try to explain in simple terms, then the essence of tennis, as a sports competition, is that it is necessary to inflict as many correct blows on the opponent as possible, and to miss as few of the same blows from him as possible. At tennis lessons, beginners are offered less speedy, but at the same time effective methods of teaching tennis and improving playing technique. I also stopped attending tennis lessons and realized that for a comfortable game you need to have high-quality clothes. First of all, it's shoes. I bought my shoes in this store https://www.tennisshoez.com/. Here they helped me with the selection of the model and my size. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality. What kind of shoes did you buy for yourself?