+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Use of mirrors in living room

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Use of mirrors in living room

I have heard that mirrors if placed strategically give a visualization of space. I like mirrors. Can anybody tell me how I can incorporate mirror in my living cum dining area to make it look more spacious?

Mirrors do give a feeling of space. You can also incorporate mirrors according to vastu to bring in good luck and wealth. Very large mirrors if placed on a wall give a visualization of space. I myself have used mirror near the dining table. I have placed it in such a manner that it reflects the food. I have picked up an ornate frame for the mirror so it looks visually appealing. Here's an idea for you:
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 03-07-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Why don't you put mirror strategically at a point where it reflects a good view. This will serve two purposes; creating space illusion and also channelizing good energy. I have made a sunburst mirror and it reflects my potted plants. It really looks very cool and I feel positive vibes. You can also put different sized mirrors on a wall for a different look.

Very interesting points .
    A small piece of advice
    According to Vastu Shastra
    One must keep the reflecting objects clean as if they are with dust or dirty it reflects dull thoughts.

Vastu - Clean Mirrors

Very interesting points .
    A small piece of advice
    According to Vastu Shastra
    One must keep the reflecting objects clean as if they are with dust or dirty it reflects dull thoughts.

You can consult it to an expert for that matter and do something to get a good solar company for a less expenses at home.

I have heard that mirrors whenever put deliberately give a perception of room. I like mirrors. Would anybody be able to disclose to me how I can consolidate reflect in my living cum feasting region to make it look more extensive? www.appliancerepairlethbridgeab.com

Well you can

Well you can check bunch of ideas by viwing some of the listings on this site:

https://torontocondoteam.ca/

Been searching the same on the List of NYC startup companies, this has been a great answer.