+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Behavioral Problem.....

Behavioral Problem.....

My son is overactive and is least interested in studies. It hurts to say that he is very selfish and just thinks about himself. He is very arrogant and is emotionally not attached to anyone. Does he need counselling?

I don�t mind his disinterest in studies, but I strongly feel that he should respect elders, love his family and become a sensible child. P

Please guide me. His diet, eating habits, health, general sharpness and grasping is normal.

Thanks,

How can you call your son selfish? Kids seldom are selfish, they just are more interested in other activities. As your son is overactive, so this accounts for his disinterest in studies. Being hyperactive, he seems to be emotionally detached. My nephew is just like this. Even as a kid he was not much attached to his parents. He could even live without his parents for a week if he was given toys. so I guess it is all because of his being overactive.

You haven't mentioned the age of your child. Many boys when small are overactive and this leads to minor distractions. Distractions are the sole reason of a child being not interested in studies or not caring about minor issues. As a parent, you must teach your son good manners and as he grows up, he will be a good and emotionally balanced individual. Good upbringing and parenting bears good rewards