+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gifts for Young Children

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Gifts for Young Children

What kind of gifts do you normally buy for young kids? Do you believe that kids will only appreciate expensive gifts? How do you buy gifts that are not only age-appropriate and enjoyable, but also help in a child’s development?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 06-11-2013 at 05:37 PM.

I like to buy gifts that will let out their imaginations. The more a child is involved in something, the more he is mentally active and this also aids in his mental and physical development. I give age specific gifts. Many times I keep in consideration the interests of the child. small kids are more interested in colourful gifts. Big kids like mentally stimulating gifts or books.

Who doesn't love gifts including kids? I am with you... Any gift which will help child's imaginative and cognitive skills is worth to buy.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 02-07-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Agree, but small kids are more into dolls or toys such as toy cars. They like their gift to be play worthy, something that they can play with alone and also show off to their friends. My young daughter likes Barbie. She has a collection of Barbies and if somebody gifts her books or puzzles, she likes but not that much.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 02-07-2014 at 06:58 PM.