+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tips to use laughter therapy

tips to use laughter therapy

Most of the masses find it difficult to associate laughter with therapy. However, if they are willing to invest some time in clubbing up the two words ‘laughter’ and ‘therapy’ and perform a search based on it, they can get an insight on how important such a therapy can be for any human being. The impact of such a strategy is so deep that today, you find different medical institutions using laughter therapy for cancer[/B] treatment. Moreover, a chuckle a day can even a play a crucial role in improvising your health by helping you to relieve stress and strain experienced from work or related aspects. There are different ways in which you could use a laughter therapy.
    You can always consider planning out a dinner with friends or family members at any of the comedy club in your locality. While visiting such comedy clubs you can consider sharing some good laughing sessions with an individual who is supposed to make the audience laugh for a living. The next step is to consider renting videos of the actors who are known for laughing people. You can always consider renting the videos of your favorite comedian as it can inflict more impact on you. The next thing to consider is to try laughing meditation. You can get guidance on how to undergo such a meditation by visiting any of the health related websites. Most of such websites provides you with different advantages of undergoing a laughing therapy and some even provide you with videos on how to undergo a laughing meditation.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    great tips....I feel better than joining a laughter club, it would be great to find out a group that helps you laugh. Me and my school friends share a healthy camaraderie and when we are together we are always laughing. Now we make it a point to meet once a week. Remembering old days and laughing heartily is a sure way to being healthy.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Laughter clubs have come up at every nook and corner. I feel they are a wastage of time and money. Laughter should come from within. It should make you happy. I do not think that forced laughter would be beneficial. I laugh on seeing comedy series so I get my daily dose of laughter watching such shows. It really works. Try it.

I liked your idea of laughter. Indeed to each to its own. Laughing should come naturally. Its just like weight loss. If one is not determined enough, then however much he/she tries, will never be able to lose weight. Its more to be intrinsic feeling similarly laughter if it comes from within will be beneficial. I really find it odd when I see people laughing loudly in such clubs. It is amusing to see them laughing like this. Laughter therapy is a good idea for promoting health but I feel a person should choose his or her own mechanism/reason for laughing. Why not play with kids and enjoy innocent laughter?

If you are in need of sex addiction therapy dallas then I think you should contact me in private as I think that I will be able to provide you with the help you are looking for.