+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fruit Power

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Fruit Power

Do you insist that your family eat fruits regularly? What is your favourite fruit? Do you know the health and beauty benefits of fruits?
    To read the related article, click here.

I always make sure that we have at least two servings of fruits daily. One is in the morning in breakfast and second time in the evening. I ensure that we have variety of fruits. Mostly I prefer seasonal fruits.

I really love mangoes. They are so wholesome and filling. They are full of nutrients. I get my fill during summers. i like to have mango shakes, Mango shrikhand, icecream, mango lassi and even mango cake. I just can't get enough of mango. I can't have lunch without it. During other times, when it is not mango season, I have aam papad.

When I was small, my mother always insisted me to have more of fruits. She used to say they are healthy. Now I am well aware of the health and beauty benefits of fruits. Fruits make skin glow. I once tried a fruit diet and the affects that I noticed afterwards were simply amazing. I felt light and refreshed.

Hello,
    Yes when i was 14 my mom always insist to eat fruits especially apple & banana. But my favorite fruits is watermelon... yummyyy

LOL! my fave was and still is mango :P my daughter also loves mangoes like crazy.. i try to make her have more oranges and applesin other months to meet her vitamin needs..