+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which is the best playgroup in Koramangala ?

Which is the best playgroup in Koramangala ?

Hi friends - could you please tell which according to you is the best playgroup in koramanagala ? I need to finalize one for my daughter for next academic year . if you could give an idea on the fees , that will also be great ! thanks in Advance !

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    My friend daughter is in Akshara Play Home & Day Care Centre. According to her this is a good playschool and her daughter has already learned many things. The best part that she likes is the way of teaching. Interactive teaching helps kids to learn faster. So I think you can visit this playschool to check it out yourself.

There are many playgroups in Kormangala such as Hello Kids, Kids Campus, Kider Care but I feel tht Roots to Wings is the best. It is a prestigious playschool with many branches all over India. I would suggest you to check this out forst and am sure that you will like this.

I would suggest you 'The Tree House'. It is in Koramangala 4th Block. It is one of the best playschools. I am sure you will not regret your decision to get your daughter admitted here.

Any good play school in byrasandra?