+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dress for sister's engagement

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Dress for sister's engagement

My sisters engagement is fixed at the end of this month. I am tall and thin build. I want to go traditional but with a modern appeal. I do not want to wear common ghagra cholis or salwar suits. Which type of dresses should I choose?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Congrats! Why don't you try something unique and different? Latest are anarkalis with palazzos. As you are tall and with a thin frame, palazzos will look really good on you. They are the latest trends.

Blog Entries
    You can try asymmetrical anarkali which is perfect for such functions. As you are tall, you will look great in it. You can also go in for A-line anarkali.

Blog Entries
    I would suggest you to go in for an unconventional lehenga. It would be trendy and you will look chic in it.

You should go for anarkali suits.

You can try asymmetrical anarkali which is perfect for such functions. As you are tall, you will look great in it. You can also go in for A-line anarkali.

I think a formal dinner dress is perfect for an engagement party. It shows respect and elegance. Also, you can carry a graceful and chic handbag to match with your dress. I am also in the market for a new classic handbag. I am now reading this article about replica Hermes Birkin bag by Dhana. Do you think that's a nice tote to go with suits? I need your opinion. Thanks!

Where to buy a beautiful dress?

Yes, I bought mother of bride dresses from https://www.thedressoutlet.com/colle...-bride-dresses and am very happy with it. So my daughter's wedding anniversary was next month and she and her husband had a great party. I had no clothes, no dresses, and I wanted a new dress because I really wanted to look great.

A formal dinner attire, in my opinion, is ideal for an engagement celebration. It exudes grace and deference. Additionally, you can accessorize your dress with a sophisticated and elegant handbag. tunnel rush