+ Reply to Thread

Thread: staying fit with a time crunch

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Unhappy staying fit with a time crunch

I am a working professional in a private company. I have long working hours. I tried to squeeze in time for exercises but could not do so. There is no way I can go to gym or workout at home. How can I stay fit?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Working professionals in private company are always time crunched. Taking time out needs some planning. If your work is sedentary, then try to take frequent breaks in which you can do some stretching exercises. simply climb stairs as this is superb exercise.

Simple steps can lead you to fitness. You may not have time to go to the gym, but you can still be physically active and boost your metabolism by using a bit of creativity in planning your day. Walking is the easiest and simplest form of exercise. Try to walk few miles each day. It could be simple climbing up the stairs or walking up to car park or market place.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Keep move and be active. Try to walk as much as possible. Take the stairs instead of elevators. Indulge in hobbies such as gardening or playing some sports on weekends.

do some warm up before and after sleep

If you want to stay fit and healthy, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. And if you want to lose weight without doing a lot of effort in exercising, you can try Apple cider vinegar. About 100 grams of apple cider vinegar has about 22 calories, which means it makes for a low-calorie drink that can help boost weight loss. You can also try Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies for less effort to stay fit.

What can you say about simulators? I am looking for a simulator that will take up little space.

Hi. I have been training at home for a long time. I had absolutely no time to go to the gym for training, so I chose to prepare at home. I train on a ski-simulator. You can do high-intensity cardio workouts on the machine and keep you toned. It takes up very little space and also has the advantage that you can train at any time.