+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tummy toning exercises

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

tummy toning exercises

I have a lose belly. After delivery, my stomach became more loose and it still looks like I am pregnant. I want to tighten my abdominals. Which exercises are best for tummy toning?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    After pregnancy it is quite normal to have a loose belly. Start doing crunches as it targets abdominals. you should also go for a brisk walking as it helps in overall fitness. Crunches are best way to tone the abdominal muscles. Best of Luck

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Overall weight loss will help you to get a flat belly through exercises that target the tummy. Crunches or yoga are good for reducing fat from belly. Try pilates as it is core strengthening and will make your abdominals strong.

If you have recovered from rigours of delivery, then its time to start an exercise program but only after consulting your doctor. you can start with simple exercises and then gradually progress to sit ups, crunches, lunges and push ups. by practicing it regularly for about a month, you will surely be able to tone your abdominals.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Do aerobics as this is the safest and best way to lose weight and also helps in getting a flat tummy. Gradually with aerobics, you can start tummy strengthening exercises.

Crunches are the best way for toning your belly , if you cant do it without machine then you can get a ab excercise machine which is available online . Squats are another good excercise for your midriff , but crunches are best way to go . i being a trainer always advice to women to go for crunches and you will get the desired results some get slowly some quickly . Good luck

Regularly exercising including crunches are a good way to reduce belly fat. Make sure you follow a healthy and a balanced diet.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Neha,
    Did you get the desired result? You need to follow the exercise and diet pattern regularly to get the results. I have heard a lot about planks. Try to incorporate them into your schedule and you will be amazed to see the results. It really works and is great for whole body.