+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weight loss at home

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Weight loss at home

I am a little overweight but I do not want to join a gym. I also do not like walking or doing workouts. Is there any way that
    I can lose weight easily at my place. I am ready to buy any sort of equipment for this.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Stationary cycle is best for getting a workout. It is good for overall weight loss. Overall weight loss will help you to get a flat belly through exercises that target the tummy. Crunches or yoga are good for reducing fat from belly.

Choose exercises that are full body movements that mimic everyday patterns. These will use more energy and incorporate more muscle groups and will teach your body how to move as a whole more efficiently.

Working out with weights has proven to both intensify and speed up your metabolism, according to Women's Health magazine, but sometimes using just your bodyweight or sticking to cardio can combat stress better than strength training.

To make things a little easier on you, Doepker-Gavidia suggests turning off your phone during your routine, invite a friend or another family member over as a fitness buddy and turn up your favourite music (like one of these awesome workout tunes from 2012) to tune out everything around you.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Piyush.. Great tips..
    I have recently started working out at home with youtube videos. It is much more fun when I work out at home because, no matter how awkward and weird an exercise is, I still feel comfortable to try it until I get it right..

I use popsugar videos for my workouts. They have good music too. You should try them!

If you feel that you are overweight or obese and would like to reduce your weight without any medications, then there are a lot of home remedies that you can try out to help you in reducing your weight.

1. Go For A Five Meal Daily Plan
    2. Honey With Water
    3. Eating Steamed Or Boiled Food
    4.Avoid Fried Foods And Snacks

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Walking is the best way to stay fit and also lose some weight but as you are not fond of walking or workouts then I think you can buy a stationary exercising cycle. Cycling on a stationary cycle can help you burn calories and this in turn will help ion weight loss. You can start with 10 min and gradually increase to an hour.

Stationary cycle is best for getting a workout. It is good for overall weight loss. It burns a lot of calories. You have to continue cycling for an hour or so.

add 3 to 4 ltr water in your daily plan ,

1 ltr must take after get up in morning , NO TEA , NO CHAI ................

ADD BRAN FLOUR "CHOOKAR" FOR YOUR ROTI INSTEAD OF NORMAL FLOUR , I HAVE USE IT ,TRUST ME MY ALL FAMILY MEMBERS NOW ONLY LIKE THIS FLOUR AS ITS MORE HIGH FIBER AND GOOD AS WELL

Now- a -days, Liposuction technique is also an useful method to reduce the body fat without any powder diet or exercise.

5 days diet plan is very hard to do....yu can try a glass of warm water before yo break fast and after yo dinner.it actually works

Instead of buying any expensive equipment for workout at home, you can download aerobatic video from internet. Just put in your half hour of time and you will be in your desired shape. Its also fun doing aerobatic workout rather than any equipment workout. Its such a great fun that you wont even feel that your workout.

Hi Neha,

If you follow right diet plan you can loose weight home without any need to go to gym. Yes, it is true that sticking to diet plan is difficult but it is better from going to gym. You can follow proper diet plan with bit of exercise which you can do at home.
    You can also contact to good dietitian who can help you in maintaining diet plan.

Hope this will help you.

The best and the safest way to reduce weight is good workout, another alternative is to have regular sessions of Thai yoga/bodywork practice at home. Its definitely helps with balanced diet. I generally follow a 20-15-10 mins workout daily(treadmill-cross trainer-cycling)

Hi you can buy a stepper at home and do step up and down for about 20 minutes.You need to follow this along with proper diet.You will definitely see results

Honey With Water is best solution for weight loss.

suhail's Avatar Junior Member
    i am agree with arushi sahai that Stationary cycle is good option that can be easily manage from home only

i agree with arushi

home based excercise is the best option!

i dont think so that only right diet plan works for anyone!

suhail's Avatar Junior Member
    nice tips!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast