+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My headshave due to lice

Angry My headshave due to lice

i am recently married to a software engineer who is working in America. I am living with my mother in law in chennai. I have lice problems about 15 years. i have taken many precautions for that nothing worked. one day my mother in law noticed that i lice. she said today i will comb your hair. she poured lot of oil in hair started to combing at that time my hair started to fall in huge numbers. i have my hair upto my knee length. one day she said i wil do head bath for you. remove all your dress and be ready. i didnot remove my dress. she said softly its only me not some other person you can be free to me. so i also all my dress. but i have not removed my inners. she herself removed my inners saw huge bush for hair was present in my vaginal part she said this is not good you must shave and keep clean always. even my armpits i have never shaved anything from my childhood i said. Mother in law said no problems i will do by this weekend. she already knew and asked me do you have lice problem i said yes immediately for how long question has raised i said for more 15 years from my birth. then she bathed my head and said there will no lice in your head after few days and your public hair. i was very happy that i can save my long silky hair from lice. after two days my mother in law said come lets go out. i said 10 mins i will get ready and come no problems this is ok come with me. i also went with her. she took me to an barber shop where many mens were sitting at 9am. i also went with her inside. barber asked us sit. still i donot know for what she came here? Later all men in the saloon went my mother in law said remove all your dress to get your public hair shaved. i denied and said no. she came fast tore my dress which i was wearing. atleast remove now even your inners and sit in the chair. i removed all mine sat in chair fully naked. at first my mother in law said to barber divide her hair into two parts. so that it will be easy for you. he poured water on my head suddenly i asked my mother in law for what he is pouring water she said to take the lice off from your head. the took the straight razor told me to close my eyes.he just started shaving my hair from the front portion it was itching a lot for me.i suddenly opened my eyes and saw he was shaving my head its half way done nothing to do said my mother in law. i started to cry a lot for losing my knee length hair within few mins. then he shaved back part and i am now fully done. then he shaved my hands asked me to rise my hands and shaved my arm pits and asked to stand up shaved my down parts fully including my arsh hole. after all is over my mother in law said him to make the mottai mandai smooth (which means make my bald head smooth in tamil mottai mandai). he made it and my mother in gave money to him. i asked for the dress she gave it to me i wore and when we were going back to home all looked at me and laughed. i my appartment all started to tease me mottai. i am working TCS when i reached office all started calling mottai instead of Radhika. i donot like my head shave at all worse part of my life. were ever i go all are calling me mottai including my mother in law, relatives, Husband and the neighbours...

thanks

Radhika...

You should think about standing up for yourself and saying NO to your in-laws. It may be difficult but you need to do this if you dont want to face such humiliations again...

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    You must be firm in your decision and should not give in to the unreasonable demands. This is surely very humiliating and intolerable. You should never let this happen to you again.

What helped me to defeat lice was kerosene. My parents dripped it in a bag and wore it on my head (of course, only on a part where hair grow). A couple of hours a day for several days and that was it.

About fifteen years?! So long? It's so strange, frankly speaking. Today it's not difficult to get rid of lice. You should read about the best lice removal kit and then start using it asap. It's dangerous not only for you but also for people around you. Take care and get rid of them quickly!

on one occasion she said I wil do set out shower toward you. eliminate all your dress and be prepared. I didnot eliminate my dress. she said delicately its just me more info related salon chair it individuals search for the second they enter the salon. It is vital not exclusively to make the discount salon seats look agreeable yet it ought to feel great also.