+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scrabble championships

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Scrabble championships

Are there any championships or competitions for scrabble? I haven't heard of any such competitions. My son is very much interested in word making and I would like to encourage him.

Various clubs organize scrabble tournaments. These are rated tournaments which means that player performance at these tournaments is considered in calculating player ratings. So you can find out the club in your city . The biggest of all Indian tournaments is the Bayer Indian Nationals

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Scrabble has much of scope. If your kid is good in words, then scrabble is just right for him. There are many scrabble clubs in India. Enrolling in any one of them can help your son a lot in increasing his word power. if you could tell me where you live, then I could possibly help you out.

I have also heard about Bayer Indian Nationals. The winner of this tournament is declared National Champion and Indian representatives to the World Scrabble Championships are decided on basis of ratings and results of this tournament.Really scrabble has come a long way since just being for time pass. Some clubs have scrabble tournaments in two divisions :seniors and juniors.

Introducing Sudoku 247 Free Game. Do you want to play a puzzle game that will stimulate your brain? One that will challenge your concentration and sharpen your logic? Then you will love this free sudoku fun game that will test you.

द्वारा संचालित एक गेम moonton कुछ पेय के साथ करीबी दोस्तों के साथ खेलने का मतलब है। आपको क्षणों में स्वाद लेना चाहिए, और कुछ भी गंभीरता से नहीं लेना चाहिए।