+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Glass of Milk for Your Kid

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

A Glass of Milk for Your Kid

Should I give my child milk? How much milk should my child drink daily? What are the health benefits of milk for kids?
    To read the related article, click here.

Milk is a balanced diet. It is a rich source of calcium for kids. Kids should have two glasses of milk daily as they need proteins and calcium for their growth. My kids always have two glasses of milk with horlicks. Evn giving milk products to kids is also great.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Milk is a good source of calcium for kids and is good for bone building. Milk is also fortified with vit. D which is also good for good health. it has other vital nutrients, including protein, phosphorous, vitamin A, and some B vitamins. My mother also ensure that my kids have their quota of two glasses of milk everyday.

My kids do not like to have milk. They always find excuses to avoid drinking. I do not know how to make him drink milk. I try to give him with Horlicks or Bornvita but still he is reluctant.

some kids can be extremely moody when it comes to drinking milk. Try to add different variations to feed them. You also add a good quality cocoa powder in it.

Whatever I try my kid is not taking a liking to milk. I am worried for him. Please suggest me some ideas by which I can make him drink milk regularly. The problem is that he even does not like milk products so no chance of him having cheese or curd or other things. The only thing he likes is chocolates.