+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which Preschool is best in Kandivali ?

Which Preschool is best in Kandivali ?

Which Preschool is best in Kandivali ?

EuroKids is the best! My son goes to the Thakur Village Centre! Great teachers and learning curriculum..Plus they also offer transport facilities and they also have an online news letter for parents.

Cool EuroKids!!

EuroKids is the best! Really good teachers and learning curriculum. My son goes to the Thakur village centre. They also provide transport facility and online news letter for parents..

kangaroo kids kandivali east is undoubtedly one of the best preschools.
    I stay at malad and still find it worth taking my 3 year old, Geetika, to kk kandivali east.

kusum ma'am is highly experienced and always goes one step ahead to ensure every child is taken care of. They provide home cooked nutritious food which kids can enjoy and also kk offers the best and most well acclaimed curriculum and trained teachers.

The infrastructure is commendable! We had to remove Geetika from another preschool due to lack of professional standards, lack of attention, cramped play areas and classrooms, poor hygiene etc. We are so happy and at peace... Highly recommend Kangaroo kids Kandivali east.

Dear Parents,

I am a doctor and mum of two little children. I remember how hard was it to choose a right nursery for my children as I was never satisfied with the service provided.

I have been thinking for a long time to open my own pre school and day care and going to start one very soon in bangalore.

I am requesting all the parents who are on this Forum to share their ideas, they would like me to introduce/implement in my pre school to make a heaven for both children and parents.

Looking forward for your guidance.

Regards,
    v