+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which Preschool is best in Kandivali ?

Which Preschool is best in Kandivali ?

Which Preschool is best in Kandivali ?

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Eurokids in Thakur Village. My niece goes there. She really enjoys herself..

Hi dhiraj jha, Good to know you are searching for a preschool in Mumbai. Preschool are like fun and learning activities for toddlers. It enhance their skills and keep them busy in their initial stage of school. Once Upon A Rhyme is the best play school and day care in Mumbai with a huge space and modern facilities.

I agree with Shweta. Eurokids is really a very good playschool. They have branches all over Mumbai and India. The method of teaching is child friendly and more stress is given on interactive learning. So I would also suggest Eurokids as I know the functioning of this school quite well as my friend's daughter goes to this school.

Beehive a preschool chain by Garodia Education, which has many branches in Mumbai. Students at Beehive are taught to become independent and they learn to take care of themselves. They are given a plethora of multi-sensory materials for physical exploration in an interactive environment that further aids their learning process. Instead of acting as the primary enforcer, their well-trained teachers employ methods that promote self-discipline and abet in the development of their personalities.

there are many good preschools in kandivali east and west to name few eurokids,kidzee,serra international,eager beavers,tree house,cuddles play group,leo kids,mom&tiny tots.witty international school