+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sex

sex

Well I am a 24 year virgin girl with vital stats of 30-28-34.. yet men are falling and craving to sleep with me.. I got a offer from a 56 yr old gentleman who is ready to fuck me..

My question is
    1. Wats wrong in loosing virginity before marriage.?
    2. Can I enjoy wid this older guy..?? Is it correct

if u feel u will get that passion pleasure satisfaction with him then go but remember as he is old he will lack many things and will not match to ur level and u will find boys of ur age for that
    now for the first question me to elaborate as in india giving verginity to ur husband is a gift as what indian mantality is in most of the cases
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 08-12-2015 at 07:05 PM.

hi aanya if u do sleep with that old gentle man do u think he will not ask u to sleep with him again and u think it will be good enough if u really want fuck then marry a good guy he will fuck u when ever u want

Arrow hi

will u let me know what decision u come to

Hey guys.. I did lose my virginity to someone of my age.. not to my boss.. now we have sex quite often.. :-)

nice..congrats..on such a highly electrifying decision taken by you...

its ur wish always.. becoz its ur asset. ;-)

Hi Aanya,

It is your choice. To answer your questions:
    1. Wats wrong in loosing virginity before marriage? If your husband is a virgin and expects wife to be one, there can be problems.
    2. Can I enjoy wid this older guy..?? Is it correct. Once you decide to have fun, old or young should not matter. Generally older guy will have experience and the younger guy will have vigor.

It is an year old query now. How are things?

for loosing virginity before marriage is not good

Hello! If you are really looking for a dating site, then rather go to https://www.datingadvicehelp.com/. You have to scroll a little and you will see a list of the best dating sites. By the way, if you scroll down even further, you will find a lot of interesting things for you. Believe me, you will like this information. Interested? Then go quickly!

Sex is the great pleasure of life. Once in life, everyone should feel the pleasure of having sex. I think there is no one in the world who is not willing to sex at the age of 21 to 30. During this, I loved to use sex dolls. Their high-quality material gives the real sex experience of life.

Sleeping with old guy

It is your choice,to have some money and have stale fun,or enjoying with young hard guy,for any further contant bangaloreboy at Rediffmail com