+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Electronic Kitchen Chimney

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Electronic Kitchen Chimney

Is having an electronic kitchen chimney a good idea? I have heard some people claim that the chimney is difficult to clean..but i really want one as my hall gets filled with smoke when I make certain dishes which is embarrassing especially when thre are guests.

It can get difficult to clean it yourself. But most electric chimney companies offer timely servicing options. If you avail of those, then it isnt as worrisome..

Hi, I recently moved into a new house and am starting to equip it. I immediately started with the kitchen. Purchase all necessary electrical appliances and utensils. I buy everything in the Best online shopping sites in India and I advise you to visit it.

I would not recommend cleaning the chimney yourself, for this there is a special cleaning and repair service.

Hi, I completely agree with you. If you clean and repair kitchen appliances yourself, you can disrupt their work. Somehow, my stove system broke down and there was no heating in my house, but I did not repair it myself, as I could further aggravate the problem. I found a good service for repairing oven systems and other devices in the home at https://www.santabarbarahvaccontract...a-barbara.html. They arrived very quickly and fixed everything within an hour, I was very pleased with this service.

I would like to tell you that not all repair services do their job well!