+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Heroes Fan

Shilpa Sethi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Super Heroes Fan

Watching his dad seeing Avengers, Spiderman, X-Men and similar Super hero oriented movies made my child a super hero freak when he was 2.8yr old.
    At this age he got keen about asking what that super Hero’s name is, see he is saving people, who is that bad man etc…and his Angry Bird Fever turned into the Super Hero Fever.
    He learned all the Super Heroes names of his interest– Thor, Hulk, Captain America (Avengers) etc other than Batman, Spiderman and was interested in Fantastic 4 and X-Men too…His interest shown in the characters lean him to learn their names, the way they stand – postures and what not.
    His love for the characters was easily seen with his running in home with one hand out saying– “Superman – the man of steel” ; singing “Spiderman – Spiderman – here comes the Spiderman “ assuming he is holding a web and running. My knowledge about them being zero due to no interest – forced me to learn about them so that I can relate to him
    When asked – what would you like as your birthday gift for your 3rd Birthday, we got a reply – “I want Super Heroes figures “ and a cake shaped “Spiderman” – Now this was something which made me work on A Task as the market was out with characters like Angry Birds, BenTen, Pokemon, Chota Bheem etc .
    Somehow my search for his most loved characters got fulfilled before his Birthday – and The precious smile with all 7 characters in hand and a big “yess” still becomes un-forgetful
    The day was celebrated with A Spider man Face shaped cake and the Super Heroes figures. The fever is still ON with his increasing knowledge about them ,though I find it difficult to match his needs for the character based things (due to unavailability of being less popular among children) I like his choice to think different – “Apart from crowd” in his choice of gifts, apparels etc.

How do you deal with your kids demands for favorite characters....share some of your fun moments

My daughter is an angry bird fan. she is really crazy about them. she loves playing angry birds. What more, where ever she goes and if she finds something with angry birds, she is sure to have it. I have bought angry bird bag, clips and napkins for her. Recently while shoopping she saw a towel with angry birds and she just wanted to have it. No amount of cajoling could stop her from buying that. Now my house seems like a mini museum of angry birds. Even I find them very cute so not much complaining.

Shilpa Sethi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    True, the child having a liking for a character should be appreciated too as they are sharing their interest with you - parents (best friends )
    and yes, the small toys and the merchandise available nowadays in the market are high in creativity though they are earning loads by shedding parents pockets :P

There are lots of options these days when planning a theme for your birthday party, market is flooded with all kinds of gifts, you can plan for Animal Theme party, it's a good idea you will get a large of variety of theme related products and supplies- one of the site which i know is returngiftwala . com

here they offer very innovative range of animal print products which can be pass on to your guests as Birthday return gifts.

My kid is a fan of spiderman. He likes how spiderman helps people and punishes the bad. I remember when I was a kid, there was spiderman serial. We kids used to like it very much. We used to sing the title song and act like him spinning out imaginary webs. Now seeing my kid in spiderman costume, I feel happy. It seems that past repeats itself. I re-live my childhood through my kid once again.

My son wants to be a superman when he grows up. He is just 5 yrs old. I asked him why and very innocently he replied that he wants to beat the bad boys. He acts like a superman all the time. He jumps from one place to other feeling like a superman. His mannerisms are also like superman. He tries to help his mother in superman style. I find this quite amusing.

Ags Ram Ram
    Expert
    We had some very good Spiderman cake made at WarmOven . in - fresh, tasty and the kids loved it!