+ Reply to Thread

Thread: National Sports Day of India

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

National Sports Day of India

What is the significance of National Sports Day of India? How is National Sports Day of India celebrated? How to teach the importance of sports to kids?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 04-09-2013 at 06:43 PM.

National sports day of India is celebrated on the birth date of Dhyan Chand, the hockey genius. It is a way of honouring the great wizard. Dhyan chand was a hockey wizard and nobody can come close to him. By choosing his birth day as national sports day, and felicitating achievers on this day is the best way of remembering him.

On National Sports Day of India, sports persons are felicitated. the deserving ones are conferred Arjuna awards and Khel ratna awards. The award ceremony is in Ashok Hall in Rashtrapati Bhavan.the President of India confers the awards to deserving sports persons. any contribution towards sports is also appreciated on this day

Getting kids to sports is the best possible way to make them fit and healthy. There are various benefits of sports. Encourage the child by explaining him how sports are beneficial to keep him healthy and also increase physical strength.If you find that your child has keen interest in particular game, you should motivate him/her. Joining some good coaching class help your child to develop his/her skill in that game. Increase your kid’s interest for outdoor sports by giving them some good rewards. Encourage your child by taking personal interest and sparing good time with your child to take him in playground.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. 귀두확대

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. 밤알바