+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arjun Kshettry: A 6 year old Golf Super-Achiever

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Arjun Kshettry: A 6 year old Golf Super-Achiever

What inspires you the most about Arjun Kshettry? Is your child a super-achiever? How does your child balance school and his favourite hobbies?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 04-09-2013 at 06:46 PM.

What i like most about Arjun is his dedication. He has been ingrained since childhood to excel in golf and he took golf seriously. He is in a true sense super achiever. He balances golf tournaments and studies effortlessly. His quality of being able to focus on things that he likes to do is really remarkable.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    My child is not super achioever, though I would want her to be. After reading about Arjun Kshettry, I got to know that to be a superachiever conditioning from childhood is needed. I will encourage my daughter to do what she likes most be it painting, sports or any other creaqtive pursuits. If needed I will also let her join classes.

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    balancing school and hobbies can be simple if one is able to focus on the things that he likes. being focused shows the right direction. I allow my son to do things that he likes first. I also make sure that he does his school work on time so that he gets enough time for hobbies. By putting off the homework and studies for later period only adds to the woes and mess.