+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which Play School to choose?

Which Play School to choose?

Hello Parents,

I was trying to find a thread on Play Schools but did not find one and was surprised. Did I miss it?

Anyways is there somebody out there who has an experience with La Petite Play schools. They are run by G D Goenka group and I did not find any feedback on the net. They are the new age schools preaching latest methods of teaching but are they really good? There is a branch which they have opened in Paschim Vihar, does anybody have a feedback on this specific branch?

The famous Chinese proverb says it all for Prakriti school in Noida, that says "Give me a fish and I eat for a day, teach me fishing and I eat for lifetime".
    The school that teaches you the basics topped with all the life skills.
    It feels good to send my 3.5 year old son to this part of Noida.
    Cheers!

Hi!
    Heard about Prakriti School in Noida?
    My son who is 3.5 years old goes to this school.
    The beauty of this school is that my son is learning various life skills apart from the basic concepts.
    The place is equally well designed.
    Really content to find the right school for my little one and see him grow beautifully!

Hi..not heard much about La Petite school but my child goes to EuroKids..and I am pretty happy with his growth...He loves going to school and talks about his teachers all the time. I think you should check it out once...

What is the right age for a child to go to Montessori schools?

Hi all, i have been looking for the review of Kidzee - Parsvnath(Gurgaon) , but have not been able to find much on same.Can anyone let me know how it is ?? I am planning to put my baby there.....plz suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashita
    The famous Chinese proverb says it all for Prakriti school in Noida, that says "Give me a fish and I eat for a day, teach me fishing and I eat for lifetime".
    The school that teaches you the basics topped with all the life skills.
    It feels good to send my 3.5 year old son to this part of Noida.
    Cheers!
    The saying "Give me a fish and I eat for a day, teach me fishing and I eat for lifetime" says it all for preschool, schools and all other educational institutions. All institutions should take it as a responsibility to teach students properly such that they are benefited for life.

Hi Priya Mehra, The right age of children to go to Montessori is 2.5 - 5 yrs. Many preschool also allow from 1.5yrs - 5yrs of kids.

I put my baby in ONCE UPON A RHYME..Its the best preschool and day care in Lower Parel.
    Ample space for children to play,seperate floor for preschool and daycare with air conditioning facilities,Individual attention to all kids,fooding habits,Ample and proper washroom facilities.A Perfect place for kids Overall development.

check out...

Hi Kay,

Is it possible for you to commute to sec-50 Gurgaon. My kid goes there in DPS. Kids are provided with meal in play school.It is a smart choice as it has International curriculum and exchange program for kids post primary education.

Prakriti school in Noida is good

Now, would like to know if the post owner has given the school to their children? slotxo