+ Reply to Thread

Thread: problem in faamily

problem in faamily

friends i want ur suggestions for my problem. its the ninth year of my marriage. all throughout me and my husband had been staying with my inlaws. My
    inlaws have several health issues because of which now they have to be confined to one city. My husband is in a transferable job and cannot stay at one place forever. I have a sister in law who is married. She keeps interfering in every issue. She stays in a different city. Now that my inlaws cannot move to every place my husband is transferred to , my sister in law wants me to stay with my inlaws and away from my husband. I have two small kids and cannot think of me n my kids staying away from my husband. I have always been good to inlaws and have always taken care of them. I am ready for their
    staying with me. But expecting me to leave everything and going and staying with inlaws is too much . pls suggest. am i wrong in thinking so??

yeah u r also right.but condition is not right.u should stay with ur inlaws if they r not feeling well.why do u think tht u cant do anything without hubby.every woman can do anything without any support.