+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Massage ladies for New born Baby and mother

Massage ladies for New born Baby and mother

Hello everyone,

I live in BTM Layout, Bangalore and have been on the look out for a lady who can come and give my baby and me a massage after delivery. I have heard that these massage ladies have to be booked months in advance.

Could anyone living in and aroung BTM layout suggest some ladies to do this. I am from TamilNadu

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from someone.

Anitha

Hi Anitha,
    When is your delivery? Experienced massage ladies do need to be booked in advance but there are many ladies which can come as per your demand. When my friend had a baby, she got a lady for massaging her and her baby through her maid. That massage lady is really very good and takes proper care of the baby. If you want, i can speak to my friend and give you the details.
    - Anjana
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 01-07-2014 at 05:37 PM.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    You can ask your maid to do massage to you and your baby. they an also do good massage. After my delivery, my maid only massaged and bathed the baby. Now my baby is a toddler and healthy. Moreover maids also charge less than experienced massage ladies.
    - Neha

Thanks Anjana and Neha for your response.

Anjana:-My due date is March 2014, please check with your friend and get me the details.

Neha:- You are right, I spoke to my maid, she has also said that she will give bath to babies. But my maid is very new for our house (not even a month), I can't trust her as she is very irregular. So looking if any one have really good experience with the maid.

Thanks once again for your reply, its helpful.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Massage is very beneficial for babies and new mothers. I used to massage my baby myself. I felt that this was the great time of bonding. I never let anybody massage my baby. I am living in Mumbai and here it is very difficult to find a good massage lady. I have no idea about Bangalore though.