+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newborn baby bath and massage

Newborn baby bath and massage

Hello everyone,

I live in BTM Layout, bangalore and have been on the look out for a lady who can come and give my baby and me a massage after delivery. I have heard that these massage ladies have to be booked months in advance.

Could anyone living in and around BTM layout suggest some ladies to do this.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from someone. Your help is highly appreciated in this regards.

Some massage ladies who are experienced are booked in advance. They are much sought out but this is not the case with everyone. After birth, massage should be done by professionals to get the required benefit. There are many ladies who give professional massage. You can contact them through a agency or better still through some reference.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    You can get your maid do the massage. Maids are able to do good massage. They also charge less than professional masseurs. You will also be be able to get them at your own convenience. I had done my massage by my maid and she was quite good at it. I could recover fast because of her massage

It would be better if you keep a lady for massage through some reference. Look around your neighbourhood or better still around the nursing home or hospital where you will be having your delivery. Massage ladies are commonly found in such places. even maids are very good in massaging the baby but I would suggest that you keep a professional masseur.