+ Reply to Thread

Thread: used keyboard

Question used keyboard

is it okay to buy a used keyboard? i cannot afford a new one for my child because there is a very good chance that he will get bored withing a few motnhs and refuse to play it anymore. wat am i supposed to look for before buying a used one?

It is okay to buy a used keyboard. Keyboard is costly, it is good idea to buy a used one if you know the credentials of the seller. it is really a good alternative, if you are not sure if your son will be really interested or not. you should check all the components before buying

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    My daughter has been using second hand keyboard since last two years and she hasn't faced any problem till now. the keyboard was in condition. So I would suggest you to go ahead.

Used keyboards are available at very reasonable rates and they do not burn a hole in the pocket. It is good to start with a used keyboard and as the child develops interest, you can buy a new and more advanced one. It is better to check the battery compartment for corrosion and test the keyboard if possible.