+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insecure feelings

Insecure feelings

Hai. I had my delivery on december 2014.. From tat i m normal upto 3 months.. But from 3rd month my mind started to loose confident with my hubby.. My hubby 's character is pure.. But my mind is not believing.. Please wat to do for tat. my dreams also coming like my hubby is cheating me and having contact with another girl.. I m very much disturbed with this..

Many women develop these types of insecure feeling due to over all change in your body shape. Due to pregnancy women undergo various changes in body structure. We put on lot of weight, we don’t fit in our old pair of jeans and tops. After delivery, all over time is given to take good care of our baby. Breastfeeding, changing diaper, lack of sleep makes us exhausted. We are not left with sufficient time to pamper ourselves. If we go for shopping we start spending more time in kids section and end up shopping for our little ones. All our loves is just pored on the little one and our poor husband doesn't get any attention.

I understand that paying attention on ourself at early 4-5 month of delivery is difficult. But once the baby is 6 months old make a note to work hard to get back into your per-pregnancy shape. Spend time in doing exercise at home like yoga, make a habit of going to beauty palour & spa once in a month. Get nice hair cut, clean up your skin, get a nice spa. Pamper your-self.

Shop for your self. Go trendy. Dont just get stuck to salwar suits. Try jeans with trendy tops, or try dresses. Enjoy your weekend by going to mall, movies, dinner or lunch, park. Spend some valuable time with your husband. It not necessary that you have a kid now, so you need to carry him everywhere you go. Drop your kid at your parents place, and go out with your husband for movie or dinner. Try to bring back your precious old romantic moments back.
    My advice for you is to get back in shape and spend some time on your looks. This will boost your confidence and also eliminate your insecure feeling.