+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Deal with Infantile Colic in Babies?

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

How to Deal with Infantile Colic in Babies?

What is infantile colic? How to know if the baby is suffering from infantile colic? How to prevent infantile colic in babies?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 27-07-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Firstly don't panic. During bouts of colic, you can give your baby a pacifier as babies find it relaxing, you can also try binkies. Other things can be play white noise, swaddle your baby, give him/ her massage to ease out pain if any. If you think of giving massage, make sure you are doing it right way,

Yuvraj's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi, I can understand what you must be going through it's very hard and painful to handle the baby in such a condition. First of all, colic is very common in newborn babies and you don't need to worry. My 3 months old baby girl was suffering from the same. We started giving her "Woodwards Gripe Water" as it is very effective for colic, gas problems & indigestion in newborn babies. I am happy to say that it helped to solve the problem. It is safe for babies and does not contain any harmful components like alcohol which a lot of other gipe water brands have in them. I would suggest you to try Woodwards Gripe Water.