Riya Jain

I am pregnant with my second baby!

Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.
With this write up, I do not intend to advise or recommend any mother. I simply mean to share my experience as the mother of 5 year old. It is because I firmly believe that getting married, having children, purchasing abode, pursuing a career is an individual choice. There is no one better than you, who can understand your situation. You are in your own shoes. And it is literally not possible for someone to gain the understanding or depth of the situation you are in.

I have a younger brother, Ashish (it is a crime to call him so; he behaves like the eldest in the family!). Just like other families I do, share a very nice bond with him. I have and I can talk to him about anything under the sun. It will not be inappropriate to say that he is the closest chum whom I can trust. Those 4 am friends, he is that for me! It is actually amazing that there are times when I have thought of him, and he calls me up.

Why I am introducing my brother to you all, is because he has a very crucial role to play in my grand plan of completing my family.

Just like every other girl, I got married. I enjoyed a lot with my husband. And after two years of our marriage, we decided on our first baby. God has been really kind that I conceived within a month. I gave birth to a baby boy. Overjoyed, I was and till date when I think about the day, I have tears in my eyes. However, me and my better half (that he really is!), had decided on having one kid. Our both parents, our well wishers, our neighbors and our friends recommended on this particular decision a number of times. There were those who were with us, and then there were the others who thought it was necessary to have a second baby. We were determined on our decision to have one kid. The time passed by. We celebrated the 5th birthday of our son.

And then one day, I met with a very bad accident. My husband was out of town. His phone was not reachable. I am a very social person. Hence, I have many friends. In that state of despair all I could remember other than my hubby was my brother. I called him. He took a flight and reached me within an hour. My friends had crowded the hospital already. However, it was only when I saw him, I felt relieved. My hubby too came that very night. Ashish took care of me like my mother. Together Sanchit and Ashish, made sure that I recovered.

It was there lying on the hospital bed, then I did some thinking. And it was not the emotional turmoil presiding me. I had a lot to think about. I thought that when I am not with my child, who he will look up to if God forbid something happens. All my family pictures have my brother in it. Family is always Family. You can fight with them. You can scold them. You can dream with them. You can trust them. A bond between the siblings is the most precious bond. I wanted to gift that bond to my child by his next birthday.

So, here I am pregnant and happy! I am glad that very soon our family will be complete. As for my son, he is waiting for his little sister impatiently. I will try to nurture the same bond as we the brother sister duo have.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Parenting & Pregnancy

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Riya Jain shares this blog it was specially written for ladies it has some facts to made on this among the child. You have to present some function so you need to trust my paper that was all about the pregnancy of ladies and have a diet plan on that.
    All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks G Suite Review
    I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Jokes for Kids
    Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Funny Pick-up Lines
    I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Conversation Starters
    I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Never Have I Ever Questions
    Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. Traffic Secrets
    This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. Traffic Secrets Review
    I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more Clickfunnels Review
    The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Resurge
    This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Leptitox
    Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. The Underdog Advantage
    I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Commission Hero
    I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. The Knowledge Broker Blueprint
    I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! . The Knowledge Broker Blueprint
    very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! The Knowledge Broker Blueprint
    I hate to watch her hurt, I know it isnt right
    But she can find the courage to leave it all behind
    I wish I had I the words to help her realize
    That there is just no way to bring this back to life.
    super smash flash 2 geometry dash
    It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Chimney Cleaner
    When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Quinceanera Photography
    Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Cleaning lady chicago
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast