The rules/requirements for the Baby Photo Contests are as follows:
- Registered Member:You should be a registered member of IndiaParenting.com in order to enter your baby in the contests or vote for your baby;
- Age:The contestant's age should be less than 3 and half years;
- Number of photos:You can submit a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 4 photos for each entry. 3 of these should be individual photos of your child and 1 should be a family photograph.
- Format of photo:The photograph should be in 'jpeg' format only. Please confirm the clarity of the photo before submitting it. Photographs which are not clear or legible will not be accepted (especially those taken from the Mobile phone).
- Dimensions of the photo:You can upload photos of any size, as we offer you a photo cropping tool to size the photos as per our specifications.
You can change the images as many times as you wish before the contest starts by going to the contestant's entry page and logging in with the same email ID used to register in the contest. Once the contest starts, however, you will be unable to change the images.
Yes, if the overall impression of the baby's photos significantly increases.
Each contest runs for around 6 to 7 days depending upon the number of days in a month and any holidays falling on the contest dates. You will be informed about the start and end date of the contest via email.
To ensure a fair chance to all contestants, we only allow 48 contestants per contest. If we have more contestants registering, we increase the number of contests but the number of contestants per contest does not change.
Depending upon the number of contestants registering at any given point of time, anywhere from 2 to 4 contests are held each week.
It is automatically put in the next available contest as we take limited entries per week. In case of some technical issues, it might take little longer. But you will be informed about your contest dates as soon as you complete your registration process.