So your baby is a year old now. Great! Isn't he cute Yeah! Sure he is, when he is sleeping, other wise he is quite a handful. Now that answer rings a bell. Doesn't it Because all babies are same. Keeping them busy so that they don't get on your nerves and tear your as well as their own hair out is a task that is quite daunting. After all how many ideas can one think of to keep pace with their changing moods and needs.
Read on, as following activities might just be what you wanted to know-
1. Try holding your baby's doll upside down. What is her reaction
2. Dropping game- Make a hole in the lid of an ice-cream container big enough for a rubber ball. Your baby would enjoy hearing the ball drop and working to get it out.
3. When your baby has both hands full give her a third object. Watch to see how she tries to solve the problem of having only two hands.
4. Let your baby have a turn at talking on the real phone.
5. Keep your baby's toys in several baskets. He would learn to fill as well as empty it.
6. Make a simple finger puppet for him to play with.
1. Putting a pen inside a holder is an interesting challenge.
2. Give your child tubes of different sizes. He can experiment and fit.
3. Give a name to all his stuffed toys and dolls.
4. Pack up his lunch and go out to the garden or terrace for a picnic lunch.
5. Tape his conversation and let him hear it.
What do you do to entertain or keep your child busy Share with us!
trying this things will works!...
yes it is good idea!...
I USE TO GIVE HIM THINGS TO PUT ON RIGHT PLACE. LIKE GIVE ME YOUR SOCKS. wHERE IS MY PEN?WHERE IS YOUR CAP? GIVE ME YOUR CAR(TOY) OR YOUR TEDDY. ...