You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR PARTNER HAPPY
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR PARTNER HAPPY
2010-11-18
Name: NIDHI i am a north indian and my hubby south even though ours is a love marriage i was shy at the begining first 2 months when came to me for love making i was very shy then he stoped that . now i want to him to do but he is not showing any interst what to do now
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-25
Name: Alin
Subject:  RE:HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR PARTNER HAPPY
Put your hands around him when you both are on same bed at night.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-18
Name: Leela
Hi Nidhi,
So how did you attract your partner can you say that and did it worked on it or not and what was the process you have chosed can you say the process also it would be helpful for the other people also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-13
Name: Manah
Hello nidhi,
You can ask to the people directly then you partner will answer to you and then you will come to know about that so you dare to ask your partner and then you will get some solution so easily also.

2016-05-11
Name: Siri
Hello Nidhi,
Can you say why to attract the partner and what were the cases to be followed and have you attracted your partner or not and did it got success or not it must be known and it would be better if you revert back also.

2016-05-11
Name: Harsha
Hhello Nidhi,
Can you say why to attract the partner and what were the cases to be followed and have you attracted your partner or not and did it got success or not it must be known and it would be better if you revert back also.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
try to attract him with your own charm.Both with your care and affection and obviously physical attraction do matter a lot.

2016-06-02
Name: Rajesh
Subject:  RE:RE:HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR PARTNER HAPPY
Hi sruthi,

My wife also has a similar problem. please advise what do i do.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-01-19
Name: surya
Subject:  To anjali
am 26 years old and soon will get married before that i want to be sure am eligible to marry...

am 5 ft 9 inch height and 63 kg.. on erection my d--k size is 12.5 cm long and 3.9 cm thick.is this normal size ..or do u feel this as small.
as u mentioned u have bf wats his size..i am feeling like my d--k is very thin.

i dont shave my dck ...always have dense forest .do girls like with hair...i like to lick shaved p---y. also like to choke my d--k between the breast and thighs. do girls like this.

is it healthy to swallow when the girl cum.

2010-12-22
Name: ranvir
Subject:  no problem
that' s not a big problem...... seduce him.... when u ppl go to bed snuggle up with him, massage his body , rub ur body with him give him some wet kissed n see he' ll grab u n give u a nice n hard ****

2010-12-20
Name: k
Subject:  seman coming out
hi i am putting a new topic in this because this is a topic which was got good response in the recent time . after intercourse seman is coming out of wife' s vagina . is it because of wrong style intercorse . is it will be prob for getting her preg plz advise

2010-12-28
Name: sachin
Subject:  g spot
how to locate g spot , is it difficult to locate the same. i heard that getting stimulating the g spot make female partner happy, what else females like more

2010-12-27
Name: MR.K
Subject:  SEMEN
Iam 5ft 7 inch 70 kgs and my wife 5ft and 60 kgs . she is having little strong thighs . i find difficult to insert my penies when i am on top . i always knee between her legs and insert the weapon it will last for 3 to 5 min only and when i take back my weapon the semen use to come out

2010-12-27
Name: MR.K
Subject:  SEMEN
Iam 5ft 7 inch 70 kgs and my wife 5ft and 60 kgs . she is having little strong thighs . i find difficult to insert my penies when i am on top . i always knee between her legs and insert the weapon it will last for 3 to 5 min only and when i take back my weapon the semen use to come out

2010-12-21
Name: anjali
Subject:  at K
which position u follow? Still there is a remote probability of pregnancy.

Can i have more info about u and ur wife..like weight, height, hip size etc. this will help to suggest convenient positions.
it is sad that the precious milk is getting wasted!!!

2010-12-10
Name: nidhi
Subject:  hi atul
it is too early for me to vouch anjali, she seems to be good at sex expi

2010-12-17
Name: Anjali
Subject:  @Nidhi
Yes.. I can help you.but not through this forum. can i have your mail id?or you can contact me at my hotmail id?
Anju

2010-12-16
Name: nidhi
Subject:  i need ur advise anjali
yes i am intersted 2 know abt different position for intercorse . he is daily putting it only in 1 style that is kneeling in between my legs

2010-12-16
Name: Anjali
Subject:  to Nidhi
Thanks for the reply. some may not like it.. its natural..no problem...as i told Oral is only one among several technique to please each other. Do you want to learn more techniques (like sex positions etc?)
I am happy that at last your relation is normal..
With love
Anju

2010-12-15
Name: Nidhi
Subject:  2 Anjali
hi how r u , I didnot take it inside , some how i don´ t feal to have it inside & he aslo not insisted 4 that . i asked him to put it in my vagina . he ejaculated inside my vagina

2010-12-13
Name: Sachil
Subject:  reg : milk pot
Anjali u posted that day " In my case I gave my small but beautiful milk pots to him instead of Banana. He also enjoys my lips. Is that enough" # i think but it will be without milk is it na# but your points and wordings are very very super
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR PARTNER HAPPY

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Should we go for full swap
Sick fellow. Relationship between husband wife is some this unique. Dont try to use it as a commodity ... - Grace [View Message]
RE:Navel Massage
Good Story.... - Grace [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
You are doing totally wrong, firstly you choose wrong guy for sex, if your neighbour willing to share you with his other friend, he can share your all details to anyone, as a privacy concerns, you will get in big trouble. If incase, you refused to his friend then he or his friend can blackmailing too. If you really want to have a great hardcore sex or threesome contact any... - Tony phoker [View Message]
Like my sister
Is that bad really?
we were very close on certain situations
should i bury everything within me
should i not discuss abt that... - ARUN Gn [View Message]
Wife on low sex drive
My wife has low libido,has no sex drive at all. Consulting doctors didn't help in past 7 years. I'm healthy and fit, ours is love marriage, don't know where the problem lies, she just says she doesn't have any desire for sex
Ladies on the forum can you please suggest here? ... - Swagat [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]