• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Saree & other outfit deep below navel
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: Saree & other outfit deep below navel
Name: Tasnuva Farhan
Date: 2010-10-10
Hello this is Tasnuva here, from Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

You may know my country is bit conservative than India. Women here is considered as a restricted being. Fashion of women is considered as sin. But now the picture has been changing a lot. The new generation has been changing the dress code & pattern in Bangladesh.

Now i am going through my query directly.
Last month i have a college function,in which girls were asked to wear saree. So i planned for agorgeous tissue(for the first time) Saree. From my childhood i wear my pajama or pant deep below my navel, because above the navel is much uncomfortable for me. Whenever i wore saree also tied it 3-3.5 inch below my navel(I am 5ft 8' ' ). But before that day I always wear non transparent saree. So my navel was not visible to anyone. But this time I fell in trouble. Because for the first time I was going to wear tissue saree which is completely transparent. The day before the function I was totally nervous and think the whole day. would I tie my saree above or below my navel! Because It is a matter of big courage to show navel to everyone. All men will stare on me. So next day I wear saree above the navel.
As the functoin progress, i felt uncomfortable and there was a little bit pain in my stomach as i tied it above my navel. After sometime it was unbearable so i gather courage and go to the toilet and adjust my saree 3 inch below my navel. My navel is quite large and deep also... So when i come outside the toilet Everybody was staring on me.. in beginning i felt shy.. but after sometime i became normal... my friends praised my courage.

My question : Did i do wrong? Next month I have a party in my house... My friend & i have planned to were net saree there... We all planned to wear it below navel....
Is it right?

Name: tarun
Subject:  hi
Date: 2012-04-08
tasnuva i would like to see the pics of ur navel. if ur comfortable mailing them to me it would be great
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: sanjay.krthakur75atg
Subject:  saree below navel
Date: 2012-02-04
Hi Tasnuva,
Can you please send me your large and deep navel pics at my gm id then i will comment please

Name: anamika
Subject:  saree below navel
Date: 2011-12-09
u' ve not done anything wrong. saree is meant 2 b worn beow navel. it' s ur choice and comfort that dictect u how 2 wear saree. so don' t worry. like u i also was shy and used 2 wear saree way aboe my navel but now i wear it 5\" below my navel all d time - it does not matter if i' m at home or in public. wearing transparent saree low does not mean u' ve 2 show ur navel all d time - make a thich pleat and drap that on navel. due 2 ur movement if ur navel gets visible sometimes it' s ok. i do wear super-transparent net-saree all d time 5\" below my navel.

in case u need more help email me akimana0 gmail or yahoo.

a

Name: Anita
Subject:  Wearing saree: Tasnuva farhan´ s dilema
Date: 2011-03-08
Der Tasnuvaji, Take my word. Depending upon the shape and size of your belly, saree automatically adjusts to its most comfortable position. If you have a flat belly, the comfort position is around 4 or 5 inches below navel. as you develop belly it raises and would be in line with belly button or even above. So dont worry. Carry ohn

Name: Nisha
Subject:  Saree & other outfit deep below navel
Date: 2011-01-30
Hi Tasnuva, even i would love to wear saree below my navel but am not used to it though I live in bangalore, i feel somewhat when ppl stare at me. Can u plz send me any of ur pics? I can also share mine, and let me know if i look good so taht it would boost my confidence.

Name: Karthik
Subject:  outfits below navel
Date: 2011-01-19
Hii,
No issues, nothing wron there..even my wife ties her outfit below her..she feels that is comfortable..
if it is salwar..she always wears way below her navel just near the p' area
ofcourse her tight top covers its decently..just on the sides exposing her waist..she goes out for shopping, meeting friends etc..same with sarees..for parties..i feel odd when she ties too low, but she says thats how she likes to wear, so I cant say anything more..seen many guys just starin her deep navel. I tell myself that dont get emotional that someone staring my wife' s navel..but get matured about it and ignore those things.,,

Name: Anjali
Subject:  saree
Date: 2010-11-01
All the best. share the experience of the party. sure that some will stare at you and friends. but it is natural. It will be good if you can apply some gilt in the area around naval. this will be vary tempting through the saree...

Name: Anjali
Subject:  @Tasnuva
Date: 2010-10-23
Happy to here that more girls are dare to were saree below naval.
In my workplace i was a bitshy to start, but my senior colleges entertained it. Now i am also follows the deep below naval. In my students are enjoying it like anything.

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Saree & other outfit deep below navel

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
wearing saree below navel
I am married in a very broad minded family where even my father in law lavishly enjoys the view of my midriff. Wearing saree 4 inches below navel has also helped me rein in my flirt husband... - Simar [View Message]
happy married life
hi
happy married life... - sameer [View Message]
use some music
use some music it would be good for u .... - sameer [View Message]
answer
Most of the time woman get annoyed as things happened against her wish. Some woman do not worry because she feel satisfied from it, if she is unsatisfied. Some woman take it normal as woman herself made attractive by nature so male attract to her naturally.It depends on particular woman.... - Malini [View Message]
oral sex
Shanker , share ur oral sex experience I want to do it with my gf... - vishal [View Message]
Hmmm
Simple solution. Ask ur boy friend to do a nice lick. He would be happy to do. I am a male, had the same problem. Once I had a gf, had her do the oral on me. It was all ok. Try it, u will feel its worth it.... - Shanker [View Message]
Well Said
Malini, Nicely articulated Malini. Most of the time if the girl can yell and she can walk off. On the other hand, as you said even if the girl slaps the public will not do anything. She can just walk little further. They just don' t care. One thing that is little pricky is the Bad looking man SDK is talking abt. The troubling fact, I have seen girls don' t care if the guy... - Shanker [View Message]

Dealing with problems in a relationship Video