• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >duphaston -good or bad
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Trying since long: duphaston -good or bad
Name: waiting for an angle
Date: 2008-03-28
Hi.I have been ttc since 2 months now.all the preliminary checks by the doc are ok.However the doc has advised me to take duphaston 10 mg 1 tablet from day 16 to day28.I have read that this could have some side effects during conception.i want to know if having duphaston is the right way to go or should i skip it if it has harmful effects considering my tests came normal.my doctor says it is a basic medicine which helps in initial stages of conception ..is it true?
Name: olive oyl
Subject:  hi
Date: 2009-01-29
hi, i too am facing irregular periods n am trying to concieve. so my doc has prescribed duphaston 10 tablets from 16th day to 25th day.
have u benefited from taking the medicine as yet? did u face any side-effects? plz let me know as it would be very helpful.
thanx
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: olive oyl
Subject:  hi
Date: 2009-01-29
hi, i too am facing irregular periods n am trying to concieve. so my doc has prescribed duphaston 10 tablets from 16th day to 25th day.
have u benefited from taking the medicine as yet? did u face any side-effects? plz let me know as it would be very helpful.
thanx

Name: AA
Subject:  reply
Date: 2008-05-23
yeah.It helps conception if fertilisation has occured otherwise regularises your period.All the best.

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
duphaston -good or bad

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
egg donation
we are childless couple looking for egg doners. kindly contact nine seven three one five three five three eight zero
venkat... - venkat [View Message]
egg donation
we are child less couple looking for egg doners. kindly contact nine seven three one five three five three eight zero
egg donation
we are child less couple looking for egg doners. kindly contact nine seven three one five three five three eight zero
More details on Srushti
Hi Devi, I am the patient of Dr. Samundi mam at Srushti, They are offering three types of IVF each with different rates. I was given the Mini IVF, where the cost of the treatment is less compared to the normal ivf.

Devi if you are still waiting for the treatment you can contact them and get the more details. Pls update.... - Raji [View Message]
Thanks to srushti hospitals
I too have been suffering from PCOS since my teens, due to inability to conceive i went to srushti fertility hospitals, along with apcod, they also out me on mild exercise and revised nutrition which helped a lot, now my pcod is corrected and i have conceived by normal conception....hope all goes well and i deliver WELL AT EOD... - sakshi [View Message]
egg donation
we are looking for egg doners in bangalore. kindly
Bindu Garg
never ever seek treatment from dr. bindu garg. i am gonna get my own blog and write about my experiences. but til then never ever go to her and waste ur money/ time.... - AA [View Message]

Make up Collection Video