---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >duphaston -good or bad
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:duphaston -good or bad
2008-03-28
Name: waiting for an angle
Hi.I have been ttc since 2 months now.all the preliminary checks by the doc are ok.However the doc has advised me to take duphaston 10 mg 1 tablet from day 16 to day28.I have read that this could have some side effects during conception.i want to know if having duphaston is the right way to go or should i skip it if it has harmful effects considering my tests came normal.my doctor says it is a basic medicine which helps in initial stages of conception ..is it true?

2009-01-29
Name: olive oyl
Subject:  hi
hi, i too am facing irregular periods n am trying to concieve. so my doc has prescribed duphaston 10 tablets from 16th day to 25th day.
have u benefited from taking the medicine as yet? did u face any side-effects? plz let me know as it would be very helpful.
thanx
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-01-29
Name: olive oyl
Subject:  hi
hi, i too am facing irregular periods n am trying to concieve. so my doc has prescribed duphaston 10 tablets from 16th day to 25th day.
have u benefited from taking the medicine as yet? did u face any side-effects? plz let me know as it would be very helpful.
thanx
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-23
Name: AA
Subject:  reply
yeah.It helps conception if fertilisation has occured otherwise regularises your period.All the best.

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
duphaston -good or bad

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Need egg donor in chennai
Hello Art,
So you are in need of egg donor and do you have any special requirements so that people of that kind will only come forward and help you to fulfill your desire even i wish that your desire come true.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Infertlity and Doctors-Pune/Mumbai
Hello Shwetha,
So you are facing the problem of infertility then you need to solve the problem so that it can be done at any cost so that it would be solved if you consult to the best doctor who would give you proper result.... - Siri [View Message]
RE:emergency self insemination
Hello Joe,
So you are facing the problem regarding in the infertility problem so that it would be the better you can consult to the doctor who would give you with the perfect solution so that it will be the correct for you.... - Lisa [View Message]
RE:Recurrent Miscarriages
Hello Shab Rahman,
Am sorry for you that had miscarriage but you need to solve the problem by consulting to the better doctor so that it would be the better if you find the about the doctor before consulting about the doctor.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
Hello Praveen,
So you are trying about the infertility then you need to solve your issue and you can get desire fulfill by consulting to the doctor so that your problem will be solved and it can be done also i wish you would do.... - Naina [View Message]
RE:Need good Doctor in Bangalore
Hello Morrthy,
So you are trying for the baby since three years and then you can try to the doctor who would give you the better result and it will be better you need to consult after then it would be the best also.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Need good Doctor in Bangalore
Hello Moorthy,
So you are facing the problem for kids so that it would be better you need to consult to the doctor who can give you the best result that i wish you would get the kids in your life and i wish god will bless you.... - Madhu [View Message]

Treating appendicitis Video