You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >Head shave
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:Head shave
2015-06-04
Name: Swapna Reddy hii friends I'm swapna 28years new to dis site my mother in law is forcing to shave my hair so plzz suggest me an idea to convince her
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-21
Name: Lila
Subject:  RE:Head shave
Hi Swapna, if you do not have any kind of hair loss problem or dandruff trouble you need not go for a head shave. Just tell them that you are not fine with it and stop them there and then they cannot harass you like this.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-16
Name: vicky
hi swapna,
first congrates for baby boy, and god bless you you and your family, and what is your current situation please share here, it will useful for others.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-16
Name: jay
hello,
swapna you have done head shave for your family, and your mother in law and husband supprt you for mottai its a very good thing so enjoy the moment and stay happy.

2016-09-16
Name: niranjan
hi swapna,
you have done head shave and tonsure done all family members, first its a good thing and wish happiness and healthness come to your family.

2016-09-16
Name: nirmiti
hi swapna,
your mother in law vowed your hair for religiour reason and you respect your mother in law decision so you had done mottai and how you felt after done mottai, share here your experience

2016-09-16
Name: balika
hi swapna, you are just 28 and why you do mottai in this age, is there any big issue or some religious region, take proper medicine for hair treatement it will cure.

2016-09-16
Name: praniti
hello,
you had posted this long ago so whats the current situation of your hair, r u done mottai or not, and what you wore take precaustion that time , it will helpful to other users.

2016-09-16
Name: urmila
hello swapna,
its your hair and your decision if you dont want to do mottai or head shave to say no to your mother in law whats big deal in that, but if you are agree with this then face this things.

2016-09-16
Name: hemalata
hello,
if your mother in law forcing you for head shave then there is some religious reason or anything other tradition if you have query ask her why she force your for mottai.

2016-09-16
Name: harish
hi,
why your mother in law forcing you to shave your head. is there any issue with your hair like dandruff or any type disease or hair fall if yes then go through medical treatement.

2016-08-25
Name: NN
Why is she forcing you for the head shave? Did you ask her the reason? Listen to her reason at least. To be honest even i would never shave my head no matter what the reason behind it is or who is telling me to do it.

2016-08-14
Name: Ashna
Tell your mother in law that you are not comfortable with shaving your head and ask her the reason for her to tell you to shave your head. If she has a genuine reason behind and if you are willing to do after hearing then do it.

2016-08-12
Name: NN
Why is she forcing you to shave your head? Is there any solid reason behind she wanting you to do that? If she has a big or genuine reason to make you do it then i think you should respect her and do it for her happiness.

2016-06-20
Name: manoj
hi, is there any issue with your hairs, like dandruff, hair fall, lice so its a issue that can cure permanentaly.so don't worry.

2016-06-20
Name: dhiraj
hi, if you are comfortable with shave head just go through it don't feel awkward or embarassed.

2016-06-20
Name: sharmila
hi swapna, first tell me why your mother in law forcing you to shave head, after that we will convince her. so if any religious reason you try to convince her from your side.

2016-06-20
Name: harsh
hi swapna, i read your problem and its so bad why your mother in law push to shave your head, if there is any issue with hair take proper treatement

2016-06-17
Name: atul
hi, why you do mottai, see swapna i m done my head shave recentely, and i solve my problem like dandruff and dryness.

2016-06-17
Name: nidhi
hi swapna, r u going through any hair problem or any religious reason, any hair issue then go to good parlour and take treatement

2016-06-17
Name: nimmy
hi, you are 28 year old then why u do mottai, whats the reason, is there any issue with your hair. like hair fall or dandruff then take proper medicine.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Head shave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Head shave

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
Head shave

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Split ends problem
Hi sister deepthi

Please check your diet. Split ends will be the notification of vitamin b and c scarcity. After family doctor consultation take multi vitamin tablet or eat more spinach and green leafy vegetables ... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
RE:hair fall
Hi sister

Kindly check you have dandruff slso check your diet. Apply vinegar and allow to soak for one hour and wash by shampoo... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
RE:RE:Hair Care
Plz do vinegar mask... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
Do onion juice mask... - MPVijayKhanna [View Message]
Hi sis
Apply curd leave one hour and wash by herbal shampoo ... - Mpvijaykhanna [View Message]
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
initially you can get negative as well as positive comment from people, but its your choice and if you feel happy in this, so you can carry this hairstyle confidently you can. try this once.... - ganesh [View Message]
RE:Shaved girl with a tuft
hello minisha,
are you serious and plane to do this hair cut, but its perfectly fine with girls, i saw girls who kept tuft on her crown after head shave, so its not bad also, you just try it and take a look.... - pinky [View Message]