You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree below navel
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearing saree below navel
2010-07-05
Name: sonal k Hello everyone, my name is Sonal K.
I have read blogs on this site and just like most woman I prefer to wear my saree below my navel. I' m not chubby or fat but I have gained some weight in the last couple of years & wanted to know if it' s ok for me to continue to wear my saree below my navel. My belly area is not as flat as it use be few years ago & just want to know if I should continue to wear it below my navel.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-07-11
Name: harsha
Subject:  RE:wearing saree below navel
hello sonal,
girls are look so much attractive and sexiest in saree, so if she wear below navel saree, definitely she is center of attraction, so keep in mind that, be confident after wear saree below navel.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-11
Name: manali
hello sonal,
if you want to wear saree below navel then its your wish, its your life and you have right to go as per your wish, its your wish to wear saree below navel, so you wear and fulfill your wish.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-07-11
Name: ruchita
hello sonal,
navel is the sexiest part in women body, so you can wear saree below navel, and mens get attracted towards women navel, also women like the make center of attraction, so you can wear.

2017-07-11
Name: latika
hello sonal,
why you feel afraid to wear saree below navel, almost every lady wish to wear saree below navel and its not possible to wear saree below navel because of fatty belly, she cant wear.

2017-07-11
Name: urjita
hello sonal,
you are chubby but you are not fatty as you mention in your post so you should wear saree below navel and that is confidently so think on that, and its your life so live your life.

2017-07-11
Name: akshata
hello sonal,
its your life, and its your view, if you feel to wear saree below navel then why you think so much on that, just wear and feel the happiness to fulfill your wish, and then decide wear or not.

2017-07-11
Name: ankita
hello sonal,
i think you are beautiful as well as confident lady, so you should try to wear below navel saree, and if you feel comfortable in below navel sareee then you can carry on with this.

2017-07-11
Name: nilima
hello sonal,
you mentioned that you are chubby but not so fatty, then if you are not so fatty, then why you feel uncomfortable to wear saree below navel, you wear and fulfill your wish.

2017-07-11
Name: ankit
hello sonal,
if you are comfortable to wear saree below navel then you can wear saree below navel, its important to feel comfortable in dressing you done, so its on you, how you feel after wear saree below navel.

2017-07-11
Name: bhavika
hello sonal
its your wish if you feel to wear saree below navel you can wear, so its your life, and you can live your life on your terms, so dressing style depend upon you, so go for this.

2017-06-19
Name: CK
DRESSINGIS ALL ABOUT COMFORT IF YOUR COMFORTABLE U CAN WEAR AND ITS A NOT THAT BAD,IF YOUR MARRIEDASK OPENION TP UR HUSBAND

2017-06-13
Name: surekha
hello chubby,
you had post that you are not so much chubby but you are not fatty also, so why you think to wear saree below navel, and your lower abdominal also not that much fluppy then why you wont wear saree below navel.

2017-06-13
Name: archna
hello sonal.
i think you are beautiful lady and very familiar too, thats why you dont want to wear saree below navel, you wish to wear but you cant do because of family restriction on you.

2017-06-13
Name: leela
hello sonal,
you mentioned in post that last two years you gain some weight otherwise till now you are not chubby and also you are not that much fatty too, so why you worry about your body shape.

2017-06-13
Name: pruthavi
hello sonal,
yes its absolutely ok if you want to wear saree below navel, i must tell you its suits on you definitely and yes if you are not fatty in abdominal area so why you get worry.

2017-06-13
Name: suhas
hello sonal,
why you feel shy to wear saree below navel and feel uncomfortable its your wish to wear saree below navel then its good decision of you and good thinking also, so take good decision.

2017-06-13
Name: amrita
hello sonal,
you are not so much fatty as you mentioned in your post, most of the women are so fatty and then also they used to wear saree below navel and they feel happy in that so why dont you.

2017-06-13
Name: aarti
hello sonal,
you are not chubby and you are not fatty also then you should wear saree below navel without any fear, and why you feel uncomfortable in this case so take it easy and feel relax.

2017-06-13
Name: dipika
hello sonal,
and its your wish to wear saree below navel so nothing wrong in that case, if you are not chubby and gain minimum weight, so its suits on you, and why you feel uncomfortable to wear.

2017-06-13
Name: renuka
hello sonal,
almost every lady wish to wear saree below navel but she cant wear saree below navel because of her personal reasons like family reason, or something else, but its look good.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree below navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
You must talk to her but without getting angry, come down to her level and discuss about this issue as a friend. There is no need to worry. Kids of this age likely to get into all this. ... - Amita [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 17 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 19 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
first of all do not get attracted to any of these 2 boys. It is good that your neighbor is not attracted to you and want to share you with his friend too. You can have threesome with both the boys. It would be a great experience for you.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi...i love mature females with exposing nature...n like to see saree below navel..i wish to kiss n lick thr alot...... - gym trainer [View Message]