---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Best fertility doctors in hyderabad
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Best fertility doctors in hyderabad
2008-02-02
Name: smithaa
Hello All,

Can anyone please suggest good fertility doctors or good gyns in hyderabad india

2016-04-28
Name: Jersey
Subject:  RE:Best fertility doctors in hyderabad
Hello smitha,
There were many hospitals in hyderabad since it is metro city and it is even twin city also.So you can get many doctor also i wish you would find the better doctor who will solve your problem and make your dream come true.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-10
Name: No Name
Subject:  RE:Best fertility doctors in hyderabad
Hi Smithaa,
So there were many hospitals in hyderabad You need to chose the search the doctors who will cure from the problem.I wish your dream will come true and you will have kids in your life.Wishing you good luck.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2015-12-15
Name: Jinal Pradhan
Subject:  Best IVF doctor in Hyderabad
Dr. Roya Rozati is the famous IVF Doctor in Hyderabad. MHRT Hospital is headed by Dr. Roya Rozati. MHRT Hospital is the best for Fertility Treatment.

2016-01-24
Name: meena
Subject:  hi
which are the other fertility centers in hyderabad which are good other than MHRT. actually i tried there but failed so want to try at other places
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-04-02
Name: Neha Bahadur
Subject:  number of dr meera rajgopal
hi incase u need number of dr meera please mail me i'll reply asap.

2008-12-22
Name: Vatsala
Subject:  number of Dr. meera rajgopal required
Hi Neha,

I have been looking for good fertility doctors in hyderabad. Could you please let me know dr. meera´ s contact number.

i have been consulting one doctor frompast 6 mnths and now i want a second opinion as well.

it will be very nice of u to provide me the contact.

Regards,
Vatsala

2008-05-27
Name: Sunitha
Subject:  Dr MEera Rajagopal
Hi COuld you please let me know the telephone number or address of Dr Meera Rajagopal
Thank you
Sunitha

2008-02-19
Name: neha
Subject:  my gynaec was good
dr meera rajgopal.let me know incase you want her number.dr anu is in somajiguda but shes too busy..incase you need any info let me know

2008-03-05
Name: devi
Subject:  Can you please give the number
Hi there can you please give the name of Dr Mira Rajgopal
I am searching for her because my frnd suggested her but it was long time back.It would be great
thank you
Chandra

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Best fertility doctors in hyderabad

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:IUI/IVF in Gupte Hospital Pune
Hi, I have been a patient of Dr Sachin Jadhav, Cradle IVF in Gupte Hospital. Alhtough I had issues with eggs and lining and all doctors told me before him that I cannot conceive or Carey a a baby. I was devastated.
He was the only one who held hope and motivated me. It took time but my lining improved a lot and finally I conceived naturally. He is helping me a lot in... - GuptePatient [View Message]
RE:PCOD
PCOD is common in women. Stress has an impact on menstruation, so get rid of it. Don't be under stressful conditions.
Change your lifestyle a bit and lead a healthy life. It might help you.... - ami [View Message]
RE:cost of IUI & sucess rate
I think you had done IUI and can you say what would be the cost also for that and we would also get some idea on it and now days IUI and IVf has become most common also i think everyone are following the same.... - ami [View Message]
RE:speman - good or bad?
It would be better you consult to the doctor then only your problem will be solved also.I wish it would be better to solve your problem by taking treatment from the doctor then only your problem will be solved.... - ami [View Message]
RE:gayatri mantra for conception
It is good to learn the gayatri mantra for the kid and then it would be better you make them learn and then teach them it will be learn good manners also and then you what would you suggest also about that.... - sneha [View Message]
RE:gayatri mantra for conception
Hi malini,
It is the good habit of making kids to learn all the mantra and i wish you would do that also can i know what would be the process also you followed then it would be helpful for all the parents also.... - Reena [View Message]
RE:what is regestrone NULL
Hi rak,
WHile taking any medicine you need to consult to the doctor then only you will come to know about the medicine also and i wish you had done that and you got clarified from all doubts also can you share also.... - Lambu [View Message]

How to Carry on a Divorce in a Healthy Way Video..