---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Best fertility doctors in hyderabad
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum
Trying since long:Best fertility doctors in hyderabad
Name: smithaa
Hello All,

Can anyone please suggest good fertility doctors or good gyns in hyderabad india
Name: Neha Bahadur
Subject:  number of dr meera rajgopal
hi incase u need number of dr meera please mail me i'll reply asap.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Vatsala
Subject:  number of Dr. meera rajgopal required
Hi Neha,

I have been looking for good fertility doctors in hyderabad. Could you please let me know dr. meera´ s contact number.

i have been consulting one doctor frompast 6 mnths and now i want a second opinion as well.

it will be very nice of u to provide me the contact.

Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Sunitha
Subject:  Dr MEera Rajagopal
Hi COuld you please let me know the telephone number or address of Dr Meera Rajagopal
Thank you
Name: neha
Subject:  my gynaec was good
dr meera rajgopal.let me know incase you want her number.dr anu is in somajiguda but shes too busy..incase you need any info let me know
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: devi
Subject:  Can you please give the number
Hi there can you please give the name of Dr Mira Rajgopal
I am searching for her because my frnd suggested her but it was long time back.It would be great
thank you

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Best fertility doctors in hyderabad

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Multivitamin drops for my 8 months old son..

Every doctor recommended different drops for my 8 months old son. I am very confused.

At present, I am giving A to Z drops, CalshineP for vit D, Raricap for Iron, Calcimax P for calcium. Doctor also recommended Zincovit drop.

Please suggest what are good and what are not.
... - Kanika [View Message]
<script> alert('testing'); </script>
<script> alert('testing'); </script>... - Alesha [View Message]
... - alesha [View Message]
IVF & ICSI in Bangalore Baptist Hospital
Can u plz share ur feedback on IVF & ICSI in Bangalore Baptist Hospital... - Ana [View Message]
want a baby so badly..😔😔
hi all,
... - Jeevani [View Message]
Same situation..
Hi Rama,

Did this method work for you, we are going through the same issue and wondering if this method worked for you? Please reply... - tj [View Message]
Dr. abha
I went to her wid my mother and dis dr dont have any patience to listen to the problems of her patients. she is just so arrogant and rude.i must now she should leave this profession because she dun treat her patients lyk humans. She definately needs one more degree to learn to how to behave with other people.... - isha [View Message]

Tips for grocery shopping Video