You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Lick vagina
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Lick vagina
2010-05-06
Name: Kareena Khanna
Hi all!!!

My boy friend insists on licking my vagina many a times. Is it ok n hygenic to do so. He forces me to put his penis in my mouth as well.Is this kind of oral sex fine to do..Please advise.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-03
Name: Janu
Subject:  RE:Lick vagina
Hi Kareena,
So some people will be interested in doing such things and i do not know what kind of feel they would get from that.If you do not disappoint your friend then you can do that.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-26
Name: Janu
Hi Kareena,
It would be some what enduring only but if you have experienced it once only know you will come to know how it would be to you also.So you can agree with him.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-17
Name: hari
Hi Khanna,
The message you have posted is part of love making.And it depends person to person.But such topics would not be so better to discuss.

2016-06-10
Name: Pari
Hi Khannna,
If you are interested you can allow him.If you think that would be awkward for you then you don't.I hope you can try that it may give you any special for you.

2016-06-04
Name: Lisa
Hi Kareena,
It depends up on your decision.Do remember it is looking awkward to read such postings in the forum.So it would be better do not repeat such messages.And you can do what ever you want to do.

2016-05-28
Name: Veena
Hi khanna,
So can you say what you had posted in the forum because many people of different age groups would access this account so you need to be careful before posting any posting also.

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
It is not so harmful because many people will do and it depends on your opinion whether to do or not and if you are interested you can do it and if you have any doubts you can clarify with all your friends only.

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
It is not so harmful because many people will do and it depends on your opinion whether to do or not and if you are interested you can do it and if you have any doubts you can clarify with your friends only

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
Hi Kareena
It is not so harmful because many people will do and it depends on your opinion whether to do or not and if you are interested you can do it and if you have any doubts you can clarify with your friend only.

2016-05-19
Name: Lasia
Hi Kareena,
It would be better you would not discuss such topics in the forum because and it is accessed with all the people also and then it would be better you solve it on your own by sharing with your near ones also.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
It absolutely normal to do so unless youre maintaining good hygiene. However if you dont like it, then talk to your boyfriend about it

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey Kareena
Its better to talk to your boy friend and let him know you are not liking this.This is not bad until you have proper hygiene and not frequent.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
It depends on all your interests.First of all make sure it is a long term relationship else it will later affect your married life.

2016-05-07
Name: Lambu
Hello Kareena,
So when he is insisting why do you agree with him you can refuse to him know and it is better you discuss with him that you had problem with him then only your problem will be solved and you will have some peace also.

2016-05-06
Name: Kamini
Hello kareena,
It is not so harmful because many people will do and it depends on your opinion whether to do or not and if you are interested you can do it and if you have any doubts you can clarify with your friend only.

2013-07-09
Name: Mihar
Subject:  
I licked first time.so amazing

2016-02-22
Name: ksj
Subject:  hi
wow....tell us in detail about ur experience dude. eager to hear. how do u feel? i never done it.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-07-09
Name: Mihar
Subject:  
I licked first time.so amazing

2016-02-22
Name: ksj
Subject:  hi
wow....tell us in detail about ur experience dude. eager to hear. how do u feel? i never done it.
next time i will insist my gf to do this.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-01-19
Name: sheela
Subject:  licking vagina
wats wrong with u girl
my hubby tries different things with it..he makes me cum 5 6 times like that..keep a mirror in front of you when ur bf licks it..it gives pleasure...he alwats takes before mirror and does that we got married 3 years now..doesnt sleep without tasting it everday
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Lick vagina

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Lick vagina

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Lick vagina

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Wife exposing
hello gauti,
as per my information there is no man who would like to expose his wife front of other people, so how you can do that, and you feel happy by doing this, its realy reduculous thing.... - sadhana [View Message]
hello gauti,
is your wife also like to wear this type dressing or just because of you she dressed like, and if she did my own, then she should know how to dress up in front of guest and relatives.... - kanchan [View Message]
hello gauti,
there is rare women who like hausband behaviour like this, so you should discuss your wife about this problem, and dont force her to do anything, its her wish it do or not to do.... - rohini [View Message]
hello gauti,
definately its not a normal behaviour of husband towards his wife, so you should go through medial treatement and try to control on your feelings that is good for your wife and family too.... - shaila [View Message]
hello gauti,
gauti are you thinking that, because of your behaviour you look cool and good image to your character, so control on your feelings, and give respect to your wife.... - guru [View Message]
RE:Bra trouble
hello riya,
you must wear bra, there is not evey women who love to wear bra and thats why she wore bra, bra is keep our brest tide and hide nipples shape to, so its good to avoid bad attentions.... - rupali [View Message]
RE:Bra trouble
hello riya,
why you hate to wore bra, there is no issue of hate and love, there is women body structure, and that you have to keep maintain, if you dont like to wore bra, try some paded bra portion under clothes.... - santoshi [View Message]

World AIDS Day - 2011 Video..