You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Lick vagina
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Lick vagina
2010-05-06
Name: Kareena Khanna
Hi all!!!

My boy friend insists on licking my vagina many a times. Is it ok n hygenic to do so. He forces me to put his penis in my mouth as well.Is this kind of oral sex fine to do..Please advise.

2016-05-28
Name: Veena
Subject:  RE:Lick vagina
Hi khanna,
So can you say what you had posted in the forum because many people of different age groups would access this account so you need to be careful before posting any posting also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
It is not so harmful because many people will do and it depends on your opinion whether to do or not and if you are interested you can do it and if you have any doubts you can clarify with all your friends only.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
It is not so harmful because many people will do and it depends on your opinion whether to do or not and if you are interested you can do it and if you have any doubts you can clarify with your friends only

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
Hi Kareena
It is not so harmful because many people will do and it depends on your opinion whether to do or not and if you are interested you can do it and if you have any doubts you can clarify with your friend only.

2016-05-19
Name: Lasia
Hi Kareena,
It would be better you would not discuss such topics in the forum because and it is accessed with all the people also and then it would be better you solve it on your own by sharing with your near ones also.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
It absolutely normal to do so unless youre maintaining good hygiene. However if you dont like it, then talk to your boyfriend about it

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey Kareena
Its better to talk to your boy friend and let him know you are not liking this.This is not bad until you have proper hygiene and not frequent.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
It depends on all your interests.First of all make sure it is a long term relationship else it will later affect your married life.

2016-05-07
Name: Lambu
Hello Kareena,
So when he is insisting why do you agree with him you can refuse to him know and it is better you discuss with him that you had problem with him then only your problem will be solved and you will have some peace also.

2016-05-06
Name: Kamini
Hello kareena,
It is not so harmful because many people will do and it depends on your opinion whether to do or not and if you are interested you can do it and if you have any doubts you can clarify with your friend only.

2013-07-09
Name: Mihar
Subject:  
I licked first time.so amazing

2016-02-22
Name: ksj
Subject:  hi
wow....tell us in detail about ur experience dude. eager to hear. how do u feel? i never done it.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-07-09
Name: Mihar
Subject:  
I licked first time.so amazing

2016-02-22
Name: ksj
Subject:  hi
wow....tell us in detail about ur experience dude. eager to hear. how do u feel? i never done it.
next time i will insist my gf to do this.

2011-01-19
Name: sheela
Subject:  licking vagina
wats wrong with u girl
my hubby tries different things with it..he makes me cum 5 6 times like that..keep a mirror in front of you when ur bf licks it..it gives pleasure...he alwats takes before mirror and does that we got married 3 years now..doesnt sleep without tasting it everday

2010-12-22
Name: ranvir
Subject:  it fun
u kidding lady ....u shd be happy that u get the ultimate carnal pleasure....go ahead let him do it.......n if u want give me a chance i´ m expert in it call

2010-11-13
Name: rameshkumar
Subject:  allow your boy friend to lick vegina
when ever he insist you to lick vegina you undress your self and put your vegina into his mouth and let him lick till his satisfaction you also insist him to undress himself and ask him to put his vegina in to your mouth and lick it till your satisfaction but do it when you both are alone

2010-06-06
Name: Wolfie
Subject:  nothing wrong
Hi Kareena,
There is absolutely nothing to be worried about when it comes to oral sex. It has been around for ages and has been mentioned in Kamasutra as well. If your vagina and his penis are clean it is better. He can use his tongue on your clitoris to give you great pleasure. In addition to taking his penis in your mouth and pleasuring him you can also suck on his testicles to give your husband great pleasure. try it and let me know what the experience was like.
Have fun!

2010-05-06
Name: Raju
Subject:  2 thumbs up for oral
Dear Kareena,
i am surprised that you posted this query after giving a nice answer to someone about the advantage of oral fun. It is indeed awesome and harmless. Both men and women get some of their best ever high´ s through oral. If both of you keep ur private parts clean, it is quite hygienic too. Just washing the pvt parts before starting the fun is enough. So I give u 100 guarantee to go ahead and enjoy it. :)

2010-05-06
Name: Kareena
Subject:  Thanks for advising
Hi Raju,

Yes I have been doing oral sex but not like this but I am happy to know that its quite advisable to do so...will defintely try this out..
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Lick vagina

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:navel -- is it a tempting place for a girl..
Hi Kuru,
So can you say then what you have done it would better not to discuss such topics in the forum and because it is accessed by many people also and i wish it would be better for all the people to think.... - Neha [View Message]
RE:Love with Jiju
Hi Anu,
It must be your infactuuation and i think you have done marriage also and it would be better not to think also like that and i wish it would be better you share what you have done also that would be better.... - kajal [View Message]
RE:awkward situation with mom
Hi Ajay,
So you had done mistake and you had realized also and it would be better if you forget about that moment also and you can move as free as you can with your mother also.I hope you would do that only.... - Elia [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
Adult breaastfeeding is absolutely normal. There is nothing bad in it. However if you have a baby, then you need yo maintain the hygiene. Clean your breast properly before feeding your child. This will keep him away from acute infections.... - dia [View Message]
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
Adult breaastfeeding is absolutely normal. There is nothing bad in it. However if you have a baby, then you need yo maintain the hygiene. Clean your breast properly before feeding your child. This will keep him from acute infections.... - dia [View Message]
RE:is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?
This is a common problem with every woman. But its nothing to worry about. In fact I've heard that sucking on breasts reduces the chances of breast cancer. So dont worry ... - dia [View Message]
RE:My First Night
please stop posting such things in this forum. ... - dia [View Message]

How to Make Oatmeal Face Mask Video..