You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Feeling Wierd

Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Feeling Wierd
2019-03-13
Name: Sunil Hey All.. this is SUnil from CBE and i am in a situation where i feel my wife is not so active on bed and every time i speak to her she just ignore it because of which i get very wierd intenions at my work place and with the friends too. Not sure is it leading me to find someone of my same mind ..?? or I am only lost child here..??
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2019-03-21
Anonymous Name: sunder
Subject:  RE:Feeling Wierd
Dear Sunil you are not alone, everyone out here in this forum respect your feelings and frustration you are going through, but remember hanging out with your colleagues wont solve the problem, pls try to find the route cause. Have healthy discussion with your wife. Start by telling her that you enjoy having sex with her and ask what you can do to help her enjoy it more.also do the following:
1.Ask about any stress or other concerns that might be keeping her from feeling pleasure. ...
2.Be an unselfish lover. ...
3.Help her relax. ...
4.Let her know you find her attractive. 5.Find other ways to show support.

There are many reasons for a woman feeling frigid. It could be caused by an underlying illness or hormone imbalance or by psychological factors such as fear of getting pregnant, an early traumatic experience such as abuse, or general unhappiness in the marriage.

Do your best by knowing the time, style and ways of convincing her and helping her to change this type of behavior. It might take time to do so; you need patience and tolerance.

Try to find the reasons behind her unwillingness and less interest in this matter. I advise you that you should not abandon her in bed but follow the
You start with advising and counseling. Hopefully, with time she will change if you don’t give up. Try to get professional help. Good luck
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Feeling Wierd

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Feeling Wierd

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Feeling Wierd

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Looking for Love & Intimacy
Hi, I am a a smart and successful professional living in Delhi. Married and have a 10 year old boy. Everything is great yet there is this important thing missing in my life - Having that one woman who I could open myself to heart mind and soul. I need someone who I could be real close with and share everything. Please write to me if you are looking for the same.... - Arjun [View Message]
Should I Find someone for Extramarital Affair...
Hi,
I am 46 and very much like to be with friends now a days but some how I feel that I am missing something in my life and that's love, affection and urge for sex. It's because My wife is now a days not interested in sex anymore. So, I feel alone, I know I could get involved in so many other activities but for how long. Now I am unable to understand my wife due to ... - Vijay A [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
Repky me on (jizzag69) at gm... - Yes if want then msg me [View Message]
RE:Married but looking for some fun in Delhi
I'm too looking for a female friend for dating and fun. Pls reply... - Abhay [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
I'm too frustrated with my life and therefore looking for a female friend for dating and share emotions. ... - Abhay [View Message]
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
It's ok... - Dippy [View Message]
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
No issue... - Dippy [View Message]