You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Extra-marital Affairs >Breast milk
Love  Discussion Forum

Extra-marital Affairs:Breast milk
2018-11-17
Name: Rajesh Reddy Hi my wife recently had a baby. I want to drink her breask milk and press them, but wife is not allowing. is it ok to press while she has milk and suck them? I want her to wear loose t shirt and pull shirt from sholder while feeding baby so I can see her breasts.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Breast milk

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Breast milk

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Breast milk

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
It's ok... - Dippy [View Message]
RE:RE:Sex with neighbour
No issue... - Dippy [View Message]
RE:sex outside marrige
Go head. No need worries ... - Jai [View Message]
RE:Feeling Wierd
Dear Sunil you are not alone, everyone out here in this forum respect your feelings and frustration you are going through, but remember hanging out with your colleagues wont solve the problem, pls try to find the route cause. Have healthy discussion with your wife. Start by telling her that you enjoy having sex with her and ask what you can do to help her enjoy it more.als... - sunder [View Message]
Feeling Wierd
Hey All.. this is SUnil from CBE and i am in a situation where i feel my wife is not so active on bed and every time i speak to her she just ignore it because of which i get very wierd intenions at my work place and with the friends too. Not sure is it leading me to find someone of my same mind ..?? or I am only lost child here..??... - Sunil [View Message]
RE:RE:any genuine ppl here
Hey Bhavika.. read your comment on the query raised so as me in the same situation and just read you where talking about some websites can you share some it would be of great help.... - Anonymous [View Message]
Need ADvice
Hi, I am Tarun.
I am sitting very confused, caught in thoughts for right or wrong. I am married for almost half a decade now with a daughter of 4 year. My wife, though very loyal, has not been able to keep my happy. I feel the compatibility and time lacks. Further, the physcial relations are really drowning as she is always under other topics so much that she can' t ... - Tarun [View Message]