You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree 5´ ´ below nave
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex: wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
2009-12-26
Name: radhika rai Hi, I am Radhika . I a teacher in computer training center (all students are boys) in Goa. I wear saree 5’’ to 6’’ below my navel. I mostly wear a transparent one and also a sleeveless blouse. I like when people especially my students stare at my navel. I have a half inch deeper navel. I like when men go mad about my navel. Many times men around me in a crowded bus try to put their finger in my navel (till now no one has succeeded in putting). Even in the class when the boys (all of them are above 19) stare at my navel, I enjoy it. Mostly I wear saree right down to my pubic hair and some times some of my upper pubic hair remains out but mostly it remain hidden. I am comfortable wearing it in that way. I want to know that should continue wearing saree in that way or should I change it. I also want peoples’ views about it and some ways to improve my look.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-12-26
Name: Armaan
Subject:  Pssy hair
Hi Anjuna,

I understand your desire for sensual clothing. but how come the hairs become a problem? you have the option of shaving her privates at any time. Most women love to expose but are hesitant initially. you can convince her with love and fill confidence so that she will be comfortable.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-08-12
Name: Anjuna
Subject:  
Hi, I also wanna my wife to wear low hip, but shes always very shy since shes from a village. She is very hairy on her public region, sometimes when we play with my nephews, most of her low hip goes further down revealing her hairy potion, she has very long hair aroud there, its around 3 inches long. But I stil duno what to do for that, any suggestions, as my wife is very innocent and uneducated, shes just 34, and shes very chubby and tall...anyone give me an idea to overcome it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-12-26
Name: Armaan
Subject:  Hair problems
Hi anjuna,

All men crave to see their wives in sensual clothing as much as women also love to expose their beauty parts. however, women are initially held back because of shyness. even my wife also was very shyful and objected when I asked her to wear sleeveless blouse or low hip sarees. Since she always maintained a clean shaved pub_ic area I could easily convince her that wearing saree very low would not look offending. Now she wears them very low some times when in perfect mood but not always. The lowest I have seen her wearing was some 2 months back when we went for a late night cinema with very less crowd. she was wearing the sari so low that the folds were right on the surface of her pu_ssy which slopes inward into the th_ighs. Since public were sparse we had a very comfortable time. I could easily see the half grown small hairs above the saree fold. But other times it is some 1 cm above navel.

2013-10-15
Name: Ajay
Subject:  Hi Anjuna
I understand your dilemma but most of the things can be sorted out with time, practice and experience. When I was newly married even my wife was shy of wearing saree below navel. But I desperately wanted my wife to wear saree very low just like film heroines. So I did not give up hope. I requested her to tie saree very very low slightly exposing the pub_ic area, when at home in private on daily basis. Slowly she grew comfortable with it and with time she is now very confident wearing it very very low hip. She now wears it almost on her pu_s_y and does not shy even when going in public to malls or hotels for dinner. In fact she finds it very comfortable and se_xy when compared to earlier. So friend just have patience and do not give up to her shyness / conservativeness.

2013-06-26
Name: Smita
Subject:  low hip saree
Hi dear,

yes you can very well tie the saree as low as you wish. But as some one said, a low rise saree will better suit to girls with heights above say 5' 4\" as a low saree would reduce the leg profile and for taller girls it would not matter. I am 5\" 5\" but I will never go some 1\" below. I have friend in my office she is 5' 8\" and for her height, she ties the saree very very low. Ofcourse not at the genital level but slightly above it but It looks great on her. She manages to cover the underbelly with pallu and never seems to appear obscene. So go ahead dear and enjoy the freedom.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-07-16
Name: Ashalata
Subject:  
Hi Smita,

No yaar, it equally looks nice on short girls also. what is important is it has to be worn correctly thats all. Besides it is very important that the saree you choose is very soft, flexible and very very light weight not the ones like cotton with creases and hard to fold or heavy ones which tend to slide down.

2013-07-16
Name: Ashalata
Subject:  
Hi Smita,

No yaar, it equally looks nice on short girls also. what is important is it has to be worn correctly thats all. Besides it is very important that the saree you choose is very soft, flexible and very very light weight not the ones like cotton with creases and hard to fold or heavy ones which tend to slide down.

2013-07-02
Name: badi
Subject:  Low Hip Saree
Hi Smita
It is not correct that low rise saree doesn´ t suit to girls shorter than 5´ 4" . One of my freind is 5´ 2" but she loves to wear saree low on hips just close or slightly above pubic area and she looks great. She manages well to cover her belly with pallu, of course there are times pallu move making her belly visible since she is strong in character it never seem to appear vulgar.
I am 5´ 6" wear similar low. You can also try wearing very very low and keep cover those areas, you will look great.

2013-06-26
Name: Kusum
Subject:  @ Smita
Hello Smita,

Hope you are doing well. Yes you have made valid points here. On some special occassions I too prefer going super low waist saree. I get a lot of compliments from my friends. I do not think it looks bad in any manner. by BF likes it very much so do I

2013-05-22
Name: ..
Subject:  any one from bangalore
any one from bangalore..i wanna touch navel...:)

2013-05-22
Name: n
Subject:  Navel
Only womens or mens also can respond...

2013-05-22
Name: mrs aarti
Subject:  same is in my case
Ladies am aarti working as a teacher and from very modern family I loose my virginity at an age of 16 now am 38 and working as teacher even my daughter is in my class,mostly I wear salwar kmeej and always tug my salwar below naval so tht frm side while sitting my panty strap will seen easily by default and in summers I avoid panty

2013-05-23
Name: simo
Subject:  Same
hi aarti
I like your message. I am unmarried but soon going to get married. I wear salwar loose tied and many times it extreme low that bunch of hairs remain uncover. sometimes bottom will stuck in foot then salwar fell below uncovering one of my hips then immediately I lift up salwar.
All hapens but the kameez keep cover that is the best no one can see those parts directly very rarely with windblow kameez will uplift otherwise no problem. I do not wear panty and in summer I avoid wearing bra also.

2013-04-22
Name: Rekha
Subject:  Pls advise
Hi this is Rekha.
After hearing a lot of stories here I am inspired to wear a low hip saree next time I meet my fiancee’s just to express my sensuality. I have some doubts though. Please inform as how low can really one go without risking fall off. Also many members have suggested not wearing panties and petticoat, if wearing very low hips. Why is it so important. Is it not possible to tie saree the normal way sans the tying place.

2013-05-23
Name: ismat
Subject:  Saree below navel
Rekha you do practice in home wearing saree low on your hips. Few days practice will bring you confidence and you will be comfortable wearing lower and lower. Panty is not good for many reasons better you avoid wearing panty.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Cousin Sis Attraction
hello sense,
it is natural thing to get attract towarads opposite sex, you should see that your relation with your wife is not spoiled, since many times brushed , she many not mind.... - jeegar [View Message]
hello sense,
when you has clear view what would happen in future then you have to take the decision accordingly so that there will not be any trouble to you also, i wish you have taken the decision.... - naresh [View Message]
hello sense,
i too have the same feeling am 22 and my sis is 25, she is married and when i was in her house, i used to hold her from back and she feels i m excited , sometime accidentely pressed her .... - naresh [View Message]
hello sense,
hey its perfectly fine it your sis is enjoying your advances, play sage and have fun as long as she permits, once she wears only top and i used to slap her on but i frequently and she too enjoy it.... - harsh [View Message]
hello friend,
there is no wrong in having attraction towards your cousin as she is not your sibling, it is quite normal, but please try to divert your mind it is better for future.... - bhanu [View Message]
RE:When was your first and who was it and how u felt
hello telm.
here i can say you lie totally, first thing eight years boy dont know anything, and girl also dont know anything about x, so how can you so confident in this post.... - disha [View Message]
RE:When was your first and who was it and how u felt
hello telm
your post and story not true, so dont post this type of things on forum posting, dont share this type fake information here, if you have any issue, you can share but not fake information.... - tannu [View Message]

Relationship Tips for Women Video..