• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree 5´ ´ below nave
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
Name: radhika rai
Date: 2009-12-26
Hi, I am Radhika . I a teacher in computer training center (all students are boys) in Goa. I wear saree 5’’ to 6’’ below my navel. I mostly wear a transparent one and also a sleeveless blouse. I like when people especially my students stare at my navel. I have a half inch deeper navel. I like when men go mad about my navel. Many times men around me in a crowded bus try to put their finger in my navel (till now no one has succeeded in putting). Even in the class when the boys (all of them are above 19) stare at my navel, I enjoy it. Mostly I wear saree right down to my pubic hair and some times some of my upper pubic hair remains out but mostly it remain hidden. I am comfortable wearing it in that way. I want to know that should continue wearing saree in that way or should I change it. I also want peoples’ views about it and some ways to improve my look.
Name: Sangeeta
Subject:  Very uncomfortable
Date: 2013-04-02
Hello, I can say that there are several ladies who prefer wearing saree below the navel regularly but not all. How much below, really depends upon the person, their height, willing ness, comfort zone and so on. Almost every woman would have gone down below at least more than once, knowingly or unknowingly. I would never prefer going below in open public or before elders and children. I do not like strangers touching me either. Occasionally, during special events and festivals I do sometimes prefer going up to one inch below, but even then I do not forget to maintain privacy. Going excessively low up to the pubic region makes me very uncomfortable and nervous.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: badi
Subject:  Low Hip Saree
Date: 2013-04-22
Sangeeta I completely agree with you. There are several ladies who prefer wearing saree below the navel regularly. How much below, really depends upon the person, their height, willingness, comfort zone and so on. Yes almost every woman would have gone down below at least more than once, knowingly or unknowingly. I do care going below in open public or before elders and children. I do not like strangers touching me either. Occasionally, during special events and festivals I use to wear below or at least just on well shaved pubic region and rear just on tip of crack, no panties, but I do not forget to maintain no direct show. Going excessively low up to the pubic region do not make uncomfortable and nervous once we get more often. I wear short sleeve and almost bare back blouse no bra as such blouses are itself bra blouse.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Anjali
Subject:  I too have tried. It feels awesome.
Date: 2013-04-01
I do not go below navel very often But as an adventure I had given a try to this once.
It was during college on a saree day. This day being final year, our girls group decided do something exciting and to go low rise. Initially some of us were reluctant because we cannot wear any panty. Finally, some of the girls encouraged us and we went ahead. The girl had tied our sarees at pubic level and it was very hard time cover it with pallu. boys smelled something fishy but had no clue about our secrets

But over all a very nice experience.

Date: 2013-04-22
Really it gives a sweet look. You have to be careful because at all times and many places you should not.
Keep it up

Name: Asmita
Subject:  Low rise saree actually feels good.
Hi Najma.

Nice to hear you boldness. As you said, there is nothing wrong wearing low tugged sarees.

Date: 2013-04-29
Hi Asmita
What do you mean by boldness in wearing saree low tugged?

Name: Vinuta
Subject:  Feels nice wearing saree near pubes.
Hi Radhika.

I know you are beautiful and confident. Not many girls venture into these acts.
wearing saree at pubic region would require not wearing panties at all. So I suggest you to make your self comfortable being without panties.
You have to avoid sitting or else you are risking exposure of butt cheeks.

But when you practice it feels awesome and full of fun. Life is all about having fun so go ahead and enjoy.

Name: simo kaur
Subject:  Feels nice wearing saree near pubes
Date: 2013-04-23
Hi Vinuta
Mein ziadah larke punjabi salwar kameez pahenti hoon. salwar hamesha loose bandhti hoon aur mein bohat comfortable hoon. Panties bhi nahien pahenti hoon qk salwar aksar itni neechay hoti hey k panties baher aur salwar neechay. Istrah salwar meray pubics k neechay hoti hey.
Saree ka shoq bohat hey lekan sochti hoon k baal zaroor baher nazar aeinge iswajah sey abhi tak saree nahien pahni.
Koi advise den.

Name: priyanshi
Subject:  hey ladies
Date: 2012-11-19
hey i m not really comfortable in saries bt my mother in law s forcing me to wear sari that too below navel.. its sooooo embarrassing for me as i m little tom boyish .. gals please give me sum tips pplss

Name: ishika
Subject:  @priyanshi
Date: 2012-11-28
don worry ya 1st one week ul feel old bt dheere dheere ul get use to it

Name: ibrahim
Subject:  Ur a teacher (Be it like teacher)
Date: 2012-10-23

Hi radhika sorry to say on your interest you are sloping those school kids if u want to show your body r navel show to a man where he can use it ,

Pls dont expose your body parts to those kids thy come to study (

Name: Kiran
Subject:  friendship
Date: 2012-10-21
Hi iwould like to see your photo

Hi this is Kiran from bangalore i would like to know more about you

Hithis is kiran from bangalore iwould like to know more about you

Name: karuna
Subject:  Saree below Navel
Date: 2012-09-29
hi radhika

i am karuna. my self too wearing sarees below my navel. i got married just before 6 months . my husband and my mother in low force me to wear saree below navel . actually i have very good round shaped and too deep navel near about half inch deep. my in laws think that it brings good luck to home. for sake of my family i starts wear saree below navel. in starting i feels shyness but as time goes pass i feels comfortable . now i am wearing my saree near about 4-5 inches below navel and i covered the navel with my pallu . feeling too comfortable. some times a little shyness comes but i think it dosn' t matter i am doing it or exposing my navel for the good luck of my family.

Name: ibrahim
Subject:  Saree below Navel (karuna)
Date: 2012-10-22

Hi

karuna its too gud you have changed for your family lookes your husband loves keep doing the same

Name: arun
Subject:  superb
Date: 2012-09-02
aunty i like ladies wearing low hip. when i saw them iwant to kiss hole with saliva and to lick it. please message your photos to me.

Name: nidra
Subject:  style icon
Date: 2012-05-14
kindly send your below navel photos to

Name: nidra
Subject:  sarees
Date: 2012-05-13
kindly send me your photos to

Name: Rupa
Subject:  Women have right to show her body
Date: 2012-05-06
Hi,
I am Rupa. I love wearing bra-cut sleeveless blouse with low-hip transparent saree to expose my cleavage and belly. I occasionally raise my arms to expose my hairy armpits as well. In a crowded bus or train, I find men of all ages hornily enjoying my body view. Many naughty guys have touched and smelled my armpits. Some have even quickly massaged my fleshy hips. Being a woman in my mid-thirties, I don' t hesitate to show my body parts. In fact, I enjoy doing this. Previously my hubby used to object to it but now he has accepted it and encourages me to dress as I like. I feel every woman reserves full right to show her body, be it through saree-blouse or hot bikini. Why should men object? Let them enjoy!

Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
navel
Thanks Malini. Usually I get very conflicting answers from girls. So i hesitate to ask sometimes. But thanks to give an honest opinion.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose but I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose.I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
It' s not easy sometimes. I can' t tell sometimes what the other person is thinking if I leave my navel visible in my outfits. I see other women do it and I find the courage to do it on purpose but I am thankful you expressed your opinion without judging me. Tk cr.... - sonal [View Message]
navel
Expose wife
Hi Rupa,
I also agree with u. Me and my wife also love to do that. My wife uses to wear transparent dresses and we are having fun. I don' t think its a problem. ... - spr [View Message]
love to see navels
I don´ t know how you gals take this. but i love seeing and starring at gal´ s navel.. Whenever i see a navel y whole attention goes there & I get struck and froze... some gals enjoy when i see there, some will hide their navel.. if they hide their navel then i ll leave or i ll just look at it.. it is really god´ s gift... gals having beautiful navel should be proud...<... - navel loving guy [View Message]

Skin Peeling Machine Video