---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearing saree 5´ ´ below nave
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
2009-12-26
Name: radhika rai
Hi, I am Radhika . I a teacher in computer training center (all students are boys) in Goa. I wear saree 5’’ to 6’’ below my navel. I mostly wear a transparent one and also a sleeveless blouse. I like when people especially my students stare at my navel. I have a half inch deeper navel. I like when men go mad about my navel. Many times men around me in a crowded bus try to put their finger in my navel (till now no one has succeeded in putting). Even in the class when the boys (all of them are above 19) stare at my navel, I enjoy it. Mostly I wear saree right down to my pubic hair and some times some of my upper pubic hair remains out but mostly it remain hidden. I am comfortable wearing it in that way. I want to know that should continue wearing saree in that way or should I change it. I also want peoples’ views about it and some ways to improve my look.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2013-04-22
Name: Sahana
Subject:  Go ahead yaar
Hello Rekha.

Don’t worry yaar, just go ahead and tie them as low as you feel comfortable with. Do not worry for others your love is going to like it once he sees you. Do you like your panties peeping out above the saree, c’mon yaar, it kills the very essence of low rise saree. Coming to petticoats, it is not compulsory to eliminate them but Girls who wish to show off their feminine form (fish shape) prefers that way. Wearing petticoat will give parallel finish just like wrapping saree on an oil drum. So the choice is yours. Saree can be tied well by knots and secured in place no matter how low you wish to, without any worries. So what’s the problem. By default never forget to shave your privates clean (most men like it that way) or else you are spoiling the show.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-04-22
Name: Shashi
Subject:  It depends on what you are.
Hi Rekha.
Well the choice of saree depends upon your physique. A low hip saree fits well and looks sensual on women with broader and rounder hips. Girls with narrow and bony hips better give up the idea. It suits best on taller girls say 5’ 4” and above and not for shorter ones. So see where you fit in and choose accordingly.

2013-04-18
Name: Chait
Subject:  Why?
1st of all I dont understand why you ladies want to encourage men by exposing your navel area? It' s because of ladies like you only the rape attempts, eve teasings and all are happening around the world. You people are encouraging men to provoke and later you only say that shame on males. Isn' t it you encouraging by this kinda dressing?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-04-22
Name: badi
Subject:  Low Hip Saree
I don´ t believe wearing saree low on hips to encourage men. I do care when and where I can wear this kind so all should care.

2013-04-18
Name: Smita
Subject:  Good idea but be vigilant for possiblemalfunction.
Hi Radhika,
Wearing saree 5 to 6 inches below is ok as long your height permits. Always keep a watch for possible malfunctions. The other day it was a wedding reception and the bride had selected a well-designed Ghagra choli combination. She had tugged the Ghagra extremely low. Of course this made her look very sweet and all went well right up to the dinner. just then the couple came down the stage to customarily serve Jalebis to the guests. After finishing some 4-5 tables, the Bride accidentally stepped on the Ghagra and eventually pulled it down fully exposing her hairy secret and rear assets. She immediately squatted down crying and was surrounded by other women who managed to take her to the dressing room. It is always wise to make such adventures in private with your love and never in public
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-04-29
Name: ismat
Subject:  vigilant for possiblemalfunction
Hi Smita
On her wedding day bride could be nervous. I dont think ghagra pulled down can expose private part only pubic area which I believe that day must be well shaved and rear assets no it can´ t go lower than hips only a few inches that should not be a issue.
I love to wear my lehanga extreme low with a scanty choli for selected gatherings.

2013-04-22
You agree that her wearing Ghagra low give her look very sweet and all went well right. Accidents are accidents, can happen, we have to control ourself. When Ghagra accidently pulled down and show private area, she had to be quiet normal to overcome the situation.

2013-04-04
Name: Sushma
Subject:  Attempted once but never again.
Few weeks back myself and hubby were to attend a private party, held only for select friends and their spouses. I had hired a beautician to make me ready for the party and she suggested me to go with ultra low hip saree. I had my hesitations but she insisted me to try it just for this one time. She selected a mango yellow silk saree with golden border and a carmine blouse (I do not wear sleeveless). She asked me to take off my panties and then tied the petticoat low enough up to the pubic region. The feeling of being bare in mid riff and underneath was making me uncomfortable and was giving goose bumps. Even while sitting in the car and I was in my own world only adjusting the pallu to cover the lower belly region. Once in the party, my friend welcomed me with huge “wow” on her face and called other ladies to look at me. Although, I was looking good from outside but within inside I was very embarrassed .After a while I started growing relatively OK, but still I wanted to finish off from the party as early as possible. Upon reaching home, hubby said you were looking extremely sweet, but I had already decided not to do it once again.

2013-05-22
Name: Sampada
Subject:  Why Sampada.
Hi Ankita.

This is because I come from a conservative family and the feeling of being nude inside, when I was in the spot light right in front of so many important people, made me nervous. I was aware that the saree was tied a bit too low, almost like sushmaji, and I am not used to such things. Besides, even in the dressing room, I was standing stark naked before the beautician and I could easily feel her fingers touching my Pus_y several times when tying knots, securing pins, positioning and even when she inserted the pleats folding inside, her entire palm was touching there.that means my private region could be easily exposed even at the slightest of misfortune. Even when I walked down stairs or so, my butt cheeks shake vigorously causing others to stare at them.

As I said after seeing the video I felt it was my inner fear and nervousness which made me more uncomfortable than the saree itself. In fact it looked very pleasant like a film heroine and not objectionable at all.

2013-05-22
Name: Ankita
Subject:  Why Sampada.
Hey Sampada,

What made you feel so insecure that you finally fired the poor beautician.

2013-05-22
Name: Sampada
Subject:  Same feeling here also.
Hi sushmaji,

I say you are lucky enough. In my case,the situation was more bad. It was during my wedding reception which was attended by my husbands office members. The consulting beautician asked me to take off everything even the petticoat and panties. She draped the saree and it was secured with 2 or 3 knots and some clips. The saree was tied so low almost up there like your case. the pallu did very little to cover the stomach / lower abdomen region as the beautician wanted me to display the fine golden waist band tied below the navel. I was in a typical south indian attire, wearing all gold, flowers, gajras, waist bands, arm bands etc but nothing inside the saree. The rubbing of silk fabric against my bare thighs and butts underneath was giving goosebumps. After the function I literally screamed at her for the inconvenience. She defended by saying low hip saree is not regarding exposing but it is about wearing the same in a better way. After seeing the videos I felt she was somehow right as my overall get up seemed more polished and not vulgar at all. I then called her up and apologized. Although it was good over all, but still I will never try it once again.

2013-04-22
It realy give sweet look wearing Saree low on hips. Mostly for parties I do wear saree eventually a little below my well shaved pubic region and do not wear panties. Never had any issue because I know when and where I can. You may also.

2013-04-19
Name: Swati.
Subject:  shocked
I am shocked to read your incident.I am sure the girl might have been under trauma. Nothing wrong for going an extra step on a special occassion but she should have been very cautious.

2013-04-02
Name: Sangeeta
Subject:  Very uncomfortable
Hello, I can say that there are several ladies who prefer wearing saree below the navel regularly but not all. How much below, really depends upon the person, their height, willing ness, comfort zone and so on. Almost every woman would have gone down below at least more than once, knowingly or unknowingly. I would never prefer going below in open public or before elders and children. I do not like strangers touching me either. Occasionally, during special events and festivals I do sometimes prefer going up to one inch below, but even then I do not forget to maintain privacy. Going excessively low up to the pubic region makes me very uncomfortable and nervous.

2013-04-22
Sangeeta I completely agree with you. There are several ladies who prefer wearing saree below the navel regularly. How much below, really depends upon the person, their height, willingness, comfort zone and so on. Yes almost every woman would have gone down below at least more than once, knowingly or unknowingly. I do care going below in open public or before elders and children. I do not like strangers touching me either. Occasionally, during special events and festivals I use to wear below or at least just on well shaved pubic region and rear just on tip of crack, no panties, but I do not forget to maintain no direct show. Going excessively low up to the pubic region do not make uncomfortable and nervous once we get more often. I wear short sleeve and almost bare back blouse no bra as such blouses are itself bra blouse.

2013-04-01
Name: Anjali
Subject:  I too have tried. It feels awesome.
I do not go below navel very often But as an adventure I had given a try to this once.
It was during college on a saree day. This day being final year, our girls group decided do something exciting and to go low rise. Initially some of us were reluctant because we cannot wear any panty. Finally, some of the girls encouraged us and we went ahead. The girl had tied our sarees at pubic level and it was very hard time cover it with pallu. boys smelled something fishy but had no clue about our secrets

But over all a very nice experience.

2013-04-22
Really it gives a sweet look. You have to be careful because at all times and many places you should not.
Keep it up

2013-04-01
Name: Asmita
Subject:  Low rise saree actually feels good.
Hi Najma.

Nice to hear you boldness. As you said, there is nothing wrong wearing low tugged sarees.

2013-04-29
Hi Asmita
What do you mean by boldness in wearing saree low tugged?

2013-04-01
Name: Vinuta
Subject:  Feels nice wearing saree near pubes.
Hi Radhika.

I know you are beautiful and confident. Not many girls venture into these acts.
wearing saree at pubic region would require not wearing panties at all. So I suggest you to make your self comfortable being without panties.
You have to avoid sitting or else you are risking exposure of butt cheeks.

But when you practice it feels awesome and full of fun. Life is all about having fun so go ahead and enjoy.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Bra trouble
hello riya,
the reason you given is totaly wrong you are just 20 year old, and you should take care of your body, and its your private part so how you avoid such things, so definately you face unwanted attention, so start wearing it.
... - harshita [View Message]
hello riya,
you mention here you liked wore bra before but now what happened that you dont like to wore, if any physical issue, or you dont like fitting of bra then differents patterns and types bra available in market try it.... - bhavna [View Message]
hello riya,
you said you dont like to wore bra so its so simple whenever you go outside wear a slip, and padded slip are also availble in market, you can use this, it is not tight like bra also dont have lock backside. so try this.... - natasha [View Message]
hello riya,
i m kshitija, and i also have same problem i dont like to wear bra, firstely i wore bra outside and at home i used to remove, but now i dont like to wear outside too. what should i do.... - kshitija [View Message]
hi riya,
if you dnt like to wore bra, dont wear it, but atleast whenever you go outside that time used, nip pad in dress so your shape not shown outside and people will not look at you for this reason.... - swati [View Message]
hello riya,
i m totaly agree that you dont like to wore bra, i have same problem, but i wore bra whenever i m going outside, that time i wore, and as i reach home back i remove it, but my mom said try to wear whole day, and remove on night when you going to sleep.... - tanvi [View Message]
hello riya,
to wearing tight fitting bra defianately giving uncomfortable situation to us, so better wear good quality and slightely loose bra which give support to breast and feel comfortable.... - nidhi [View Message]

Prevent infidelity and save your relationship Video..