• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club March 2005 >ARG 9 Granules - L-Arginine Powder
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Due Date Club March 2005: ARG 9 Granules - L-Arginine Powder
Name: Sushma Chepuri
Date: 2005-02-06
Hi,

I was wondering if I can get any info on ARG 9 Granules. This was prescribed to me by the doc to increase body fluids.
These come as satchets and there is no info about the powder composition anywhere on the packing!
Any info on this is much appreciated :-)
Name: juhi
Subject:  hi Sushma
Date: 2005-02-08
Hi Sushma
My Doc also gave me those ARG-9 granules and i m taking it regularly 2 times a day, it increases the fluid level. I think it is more related to protein as my doc says i have to take more protein and drink lots of water to increase my fluid level.
I think u should not worry and start taking it regularly as ur doc asked you.
Regarding composition and all i think Archie can better help you.

take care
luv
Juhi
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Sushma
Subject:  ARG 9
Date: 2005-02-10
Thanks Juhi..loadsa luv...sushma
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
ARG 9 Granules - L-Arginine Powder

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
main door direction
what direction should the main door of my house be facing,i belong to ashwini nakshatra,mesha rashi?born on april 15th 1980.... - shobana rajkumar [View Message]
dabur lal tail..scented or unscented?
is dabur lal tail scented or unscented?
is it rally helpful in is treating extremely dry skin?... - namrata singh [View Message]
Due Date Club March 2005
So you are due on March 2005! Congratulations! Hop on board and discuss your feelings, dreams and apprehensions with other parents and parents-to-be who know exactly what you are going through. ... - Editor [View Message]
congratulations
hi alison
congratulations thats really great news. i pray to god that all goes well with u and u have a sweet little baby in ure arms soon all the best i really admire ure courage i cant even think of another one right now saahil is just too much to handle at times
esp now with all the moving that ive had to do will let u know about that soon not right now as... - namrata [View Message]
Good News!!!
Hi everyone, just letting you know that I am pregnant again with Number 3. Still early days, about 5 and a half weeks along, my due date is 13 July. We are very excited, but haven't said anything to Caitlyn and James yet, just in case something happens :(

Alison xxx... - Alison [View Message]
Is anyone pregnant again?
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if any of you are pregnant again? Or are trying to/planning to?

We have been trying (unsucessfully!) for the last 2 months, this is our third month. I have had some problems with my menstral cycle since coming off the Pill in May, plus I have some 'damage' from my pregnancy and delivery with James (like a prolapsed uter... - Alison [View Message]
Thanks
Thanks for your kind thoughts. My FIL has shown a little more cognitive improvement with the use of steroids and also radiotherapy on the brain tumours, however the prognosis is still the same, around 2-5 months. He is now lucid enough to be able to get some of his affairs in order. We are hoping to all travel to Bali in a couple of weeks for a final family holiday togethe... - Alison [View Message]

Enhancing beauty of nails Video